Confirmed HVAC coming soon.. LEAKED PHOTOS - Pioneer 1000.

Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
How could you say the Honda HVAC will be inadequate, when it isn't even offered yet? My NorthStar is hot inside at 90 degrees as they say they will only keep it 15 Degrees cooler than the outside temp.

Jon Doe may or may not have insider information that may or may not be real

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Honda has been testing Polaris and Canam for several years. With their automotive experience I expect they will have a much better
A/C system and probably with a large fan for low-speed driving and idling. I did a lot of motorcycle testing for Honda but that was 35 years ago. My buddy bought the 1st Polaris. It was ok in the rain and on pavement. Polaris has had the dust problem for several years. Their 2025 model is finally fixed.

Reactions: ChadD and TxDoc
Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Honda has been testing Polaris and Canam for several years. With their automotive experience I expect they will have a much better
A/C system and probably with a large fan for low-speed driving and idling. I did a lot of motorcycle testing for Honda but that was 35 years ago. My buddy bought the 1st Polaris. It was ok in the rain and on pavement. Polaris has had the dust problem for several years. Their 2025 model is finally fixed.

They've had 10 years to figure out door bushings, I don't expect much.