Confirmed HVAC coming soon.. LEAKED PHOTOS - Pioneer 1000.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, now they'll be like everyone else, pricing themselves out of much of the market. I do hope they come out with and cab that is more are tight. At least enough that the heater will work when driving 25 mph. When in the heck is the release date?!!! I'd think about updating if the cab is a lot better. I don't need air because I'm in and out and short trip to much but in the winter it's different. I want heat. I'm a wussy, can't help it.

Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well, now they'll be like everyone else, pricing themselves out of much of the market. I do hope they come out with and cab that is more are tight. At least enough that the heater will work when driving 25 mph. When in the heck is the release date?!!! I'd think about updating if the cab is a lot better. I don't need air because I'm in and out and short trip to much but in the winter it's different. I want heat. I'm a wussy, can't help it.

We have a Redline video on the 24th

Don't hold your breath though

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
An AC system won't last if it's ingesting grime. I can't imagine they would bring something to market without doing so.
You are correct. Id say 75% of our no AC calls are from them being dirty, coils, condenser coils and such. I can only imagine how quick this is gonna happen on a dusty or muddy trails. I cant wait for new threads of….
“My ac quit working” 🙄😂

advertisement
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ohc1qzQrWX7k5sQ7kNvgFW7ZwL nc htscontent sea1 1

Reactions: ChadD
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Waiting sucks especially when I tried Jeeps and a Samauri with A/C. I have to go fast to have fun. Our retired riding group started on Quads and motorcycles 29 years ago. The hot weather reduces the rides so I'm sure Honda will have an A/C Pioneer in the future and hopefully for 2025. I don't need one until May but not desperate enough to buy a Canam for Polaris. I had two RZR's and a Ranger. They broke so much I had to have three so I would have something to ride. I do expect the Honda Pioneer with A/C will be a lot lighter than the Polaris and be reliable too. I have over 51,000 miles on my Talons without a breakdown. Hopefully it will have more then 10 inches of wheel travel. 3 of the desert guys have Polaris but they are old and ride slow so the Polaris should hold up ok. Riding all day and doing 30 miles sucks. All my riding friends still have the need for speed, but we do try to keep it under 50. 20 to 50 is fun and a lot safer than 80. A few years ago, my young buddy wanted to do a fast-paced ride, so I got a waiver from the guys. We did 199 miles that day and we did half of it over 50. I drove my Yamaha YXZ, and my buddy had a Canam Turbo. A few years ago, I had a helmet blower. I routed the hose through a custom swamp cooler to get 70-degree air into the top of my helmet. I made the 100-degree riding fun. I have been spending most all of my SS money on motorcycles, quads, and side by sides.