Future The Honda Talon 1000 is coming!

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
I'm not putting mine up for sale! Ha! There Talon will be a LE with stripes!

But Wait!!!
There's a lot of excitement in their marine division too!!!
Flagship BF200, BF225 and BF250 motors improved with a new design, ease of maintenance and multiple rigging options for more worry-free time on the water for boaters
New Honda Marine BF200, BF225, BF250 outboard motors, available in either Aquamarine Silver or Grand Prix White, will be available at Honda Marine dealers starting in the fourth quarter 2018.
"All three outboards debut the new Honda Progressive V Form, with aerodynamic lines and an emphasized "V" with the center grille and chrome line detail, exhibiting an elegant, aerodynamic design aesthetic."

Here's what it boils down to: A new color option. A new cowl. Same engine for all three h.p. ratings. Supposedly easier to change the high pressure fuel filter! And, rigging options? The rigging options are the same as the last three years....

I know I'm excited.....woo hooo!:rolleyes:

Talon? Coming soon to an alternate universe near you!

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!