Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Will be running a niche axle for the replacement of the drivers rear that I had broke the splines right at the outer joint. Axle looks well made and has a 2 year warranty . I am running 1 1/2 spacers EVO blackwater 27” tires and can am shocks . Will see if these axle holds up .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will be running a niche axle for the replacement of the drivers rear that I had broke the splines right at the outer joint. Axle looks well made and has a 2 year warranty . I am running 1 1/2 spacers EVO blackwater 27” tires and can am shocks . Will see if these axle holds up .

How is the new axle so far?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
im wondering how he broke the axle that way . and does the niche have better articulation than the stock axles?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Well took the axel out this week end . I haven’t removed it yet to see what actually failed . Will be testing the 2 year warranty.

M

Moto27

Oct 3, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well took the axel out this week end . I haven’t removed it yet to see what actually failed . Will be testing the 2 year warranty.

I am riding 27 X 14 on stock axles. I ride it like I stole and have had good luck.

Reactions: Alan_Vander
Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
I am riding 27 X 14 on stock axles. I ride it like I stole and have had good luck.

Stock axels are really good . I did get the broke axel warrantied and should get it in a couple days . The stock axel broke the splines off the end , the joint didn’t fail. Have 1700 on mine on ya I beat not it hard. I actually took out both left side this weekend . The front was a all balls 6 ball. The right front I up graded to the all balls 8 balls and so far it is holding up. I did find the bind that full lock puts on the front axels are a sure to break if you try and turn hard while using the lock.

Reactions: ohanacreek
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Stock axels are really good . I did get the broke axel warrantied and should get it in a couple days . The stock axel broke the splines off the end , the joint didn’t fail. Have 1700 on mine on ya I beat not it hard. I actually took out both left side this weekend . The front was a all balls 6 ball. The right front I up graded to the all balls 8 balls and so far it is holding up. I did find the bind that full lock puts on the front axels are a sure to break if you try and turn hard while using the lock.

air pressure has alot to do with turning breaks. im still on stock axles and ran 27s for the 5 yrs. now on portals with 32s and only problem iv had is portal brackets cut a boot. everything else is like brand new.

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
8d0c15ecf6f14a0397862f33ba5e18a8

So the joint didn’t break the axel did . Niche did send me a replacement as soon as I filed the claim. The stock axel did the same that I broke. Run can am shocks and 27” blackwater EVO’s .

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
View attachment 165389

So the joint didn’t break the axel did . Niche did send me a replacement as soon as I filed the claim. The stock axel did the same that I broke. Run can am shocks and 27” blackwater EVO’s .

id say use some limiter straps on the commander shocks but that kinda break is more inertia style.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!