Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What happened to Nippers thread? Was he a Troll? Or just in a bad mood?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Which thread? One went haywire with off ropic responses it got locked until cleaned up.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yeah well hopefully everyone can chill out, but I understand the frustrations of asking a sincere question that may be elementary to some and get an off the wall comment for a first reply.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One thing I want to see is the respect of new members and their questions. Not everyone has road a ATV/SXS before or even been off pavement. When they come asking simple questions I hope the club can reply with an answer to their question.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
One thing I want to see is the respect of new members and their questions. Not everyone has road a ATV/SXS before or even been off pavement. When they come asking simple questions I hope the club can reply with an answer to their question.
Agreed, Yota the great one.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

I agree and always try to help the new guys even with the simple stuff that has been beat to death. Just rubs me wrong when they don't introduce themselves or say hello or tell us anything about their machine and just demand an answer to a question with their first post. Like we're their secretary that has to do their research for them. That's when they get directed to the search function. Chances are that the same guy won't give a thanks when you give him the answer either. We're all friends here, not employees. Some need enlightening.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I agree and always try to help the new guys even with the simple stuff that has been beat to death. Just rubs me wrong when they don't introduce themselves or say hello or tell us anything about their machine and just demand an answer to a question with their first post. Like we're their secretary that has to do their research for them. That's when they get directed to the search function. Chances are that the same guy won't give a thanks when you give him the answer either. We're all friends here, not employees. Some need enlightening.
Yota will take care of that!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Boy I hope we haven't lost a member! Can I PM him? You will have to tell me how to do that, HA!
Ok. LOL

Upper right corner, your icon. Click on it. There will be a notifications flag for replies likes etc. Just to the left of that is envelope icon to start / read a conversation flag. Click it add name just like a post.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!