Talon No Limit-DEUCE Wheels

M

Morris1219

Aug 27, 2019
Dallas TX
Ownership

1. Talon R
Has anyone seen or used these? Looking at ordering a set of the lime green and black. But can’t seem to find offset. Saw somewhere I think it said 3.5+3.5 but not sure if that’s correct. If it was what would that would do to the R on width. 10ce9cdafdbaa4713c62d5360328e513

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Has anyone seen or used these? Looking at ordering a set of the lime green and black. But can’t seem to find offset. Saw somewhere I think it said 3.5+3.5 but not sure what that would do the R on width. View attachment 153009

That offset would widen the front 5 inches and the back 3 inches.

To be as close as possible to stock, you need 6+1 on the front and 5+2 on the rear.

M

Morris1219

Aug 27, 2019
Dallas TX
Ownership

1. Talon R
Dang ok yea I like the look but not wanting to make the machine that wide.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!