P1000 Noob Owner in Colorado

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you aren’t a fan of the camo you can buy any years solid colors from Rocky Mountain atv, I’m sure it would be easy to sell the camo panels for a reasonable price.
I just checked out RMATV on line and can’t find any panels. They must not want to sell them to badly.

Reactions: TimG
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just checked out RMATV on line and can’t find any panels. They must not want to sell them to badly.
All on backorder? Plenty of us have bought them from them.

Reactions: TimG
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All on backorder? Plenty of us have bought them from them.
I don’t know if they are on back order or not. I couldn’t even any reference to them in the online system.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You need to go into the oem section of the site, where you select Honda, then your machine.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My RZR blew an engine this last weekend and I was fed up with belts so found and purchased a new Pioneer 1000-5. The only color I could find (actually the only machine I could find in Colorado) was Camo. Danged, :(,,, My favorite. :D. I can't wait to pick it up after they get a few accessories installed and head up to the cabin this weekend.

And thank you for the add to the forum from Broomfield Colorado.

Marc
Welcome from Oklahoma..... if you can stop all the rattles come down to mount princeton hot springs and tighten mine up.... doors I can do....but something usually vibrating at idle....
where do you usually ride in Colorado?.

lomax

lomax

Apr 28, 2021
Denver Colorado
Welcome from Oklahoma..... if you can stop all the rattles come down to mount princeton hot springs and tighten mine up.... doors I can do....but something usually vibrating at idle....
where do you usually ride in Colorado?.
I just screwed out the rubbers on the front doors and will be replacing the hinge bushings. I moved the latch plates for the bed and that fixed that. So far no other rattles. I have a cabin up by Tarryall Reservoir and that is where I keep the buggy, just for visiting neighbors and hauling firewood etc. I never have actually gone OUT on a ride with people. That sounds like it could be fun however.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven’t been around tarryall very often...but it is all beautiful and a welcome sight from Oklahoma heat in June .July.august.

P

Paul Bee

Mar 9, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello from South LA (Louisiana):D... Picked mine up a couple weeks ago!!
20210422 184724

Reactions: Capn1 and lomax
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!