Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hello, I would just like to thank everyone for all the great posts! Just picked up my new red Deluxe and by viewing the posts I am getting some ideas on the direction of my build. I am new to Honda SXS's, but not new to Honda as I have owned Ranchers and Foreman for almost ten years! My last SXS, currently looking at selling, is a Polaris Crew 700, which I spent more time working on then riding.

Reactions: Tflynn
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I would just like to thank everyone for all the great posts! Just picked up my new red Deluxe and by viewing the posts I am getting some ideas on the direction of my build. I am new to Honda SXS's, but not new to Honda as I have owned Ranchers and Foreman for almost ten years! My last SXS, currently looking at selling, is a Polaris Crew 700, which I spent more time working on then riding.

Welcome to the forum. It is very exciting for the first timer getting into the modding and riding.

Please share your experiences and don't forget to ask questions. We are all willing to help.

Reactions: Tflynn
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pictures or it didn't happen!!! Lol just kidding. Congrats on the new ride. I'm sure you will be just as impressed with the 1000 as we are. Welcome to the club (mod addictions are optional) lol

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Pictures or it didn't happen!!! Lol just kidding. Congrats on the new ride. I'm sure you will be just as impressed with the 1000 as we are. Welcome to the club (mod addictions are optional) lol

Here is a shot near the Canadian Border yesterday lol. I love it!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Here is a picture of both during cleaning following a day of mudding

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 12599
Here is a picture of both during cleaning following a day of mudding
Yeah, the dreaded "cleanup" lmao. This is my first sxs and it takes alot longer to clean than my Foreman did lol. Guess you've figured out by now to duck when you spray the inside of the front fenders lmao. Those little squares molded into the plastic are famous for drowning you with water lol

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yeah, the dreaded "cleanup" lmao. This is my first sxs and it takes alot longer to clean than my Foreman did lol. Guess you've figured out by now to duck when you spray the inside of the front fenders lmao. Those little squares molded into the plastic are famous for drowning you with water lol
You definitely learn a few tricks and techniques that keep you from looking as dirty as the machine did when you started cleaning. lol. This was the second time I washed the Pioneer and took half the time thanks to the mud buster Mudflaps.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You definitely learn a few tricks and techniques that keep you from looking as dirty as the machine did when you started cleaning. lol. This was the second time I washed the Pioneer and took half the time thanks to the mud buster Mudflaps.
Joeymt33 made a believer out of me with those things. We went through the exact same stuff and his was half as dirty as mine when we got done lol. Next on my list to buy.

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!