Multi North Idaho Riders

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Street bike no. If talking dirt yes, most of us still ride.
I can't keep up with you folks in the dirt anymore...still have my DRZ and ride mostly dual track slowly, enjoying the wild roses, views and mostly manage to keep blood inside my skin. A 140 mph on my Bandit is fun and exciting, riding the Salmon River itty bitty side of the hill fall to your death trail...not so much.

S

ScottG

Aug 31, 2018
Far North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thought we’d get up a thread for the guys in this area to maybe meet ride and camp. We have a group made up of 8 families and usually head out with about half of that. We all camp and bring our kids for each adventure.
Day riding is usually more aimed at the kids, like to take short fairly safe and easy stuff, however we don’t baby the kids. Occasionally hit a very long ride. Night rides are definitely aimed towards the adults.

Mainly Honda in our group but there are a few other machines, a newbie or seasoned rider can have a good time, quad dirtbike whatever. All are welcome as long as cool in group settings. Different age groups and kid all get along, ain’t met many that don’t have good time.
This is our group.
I’ll try to be better at posting rides and dates myself.
View attachment 276112

I hope to meet up with different likeminded people and hope others will use this as a tool to get in touch, share photos and experiences. There aren’t that many in this area compared to the high traffic areas most ride in so even though we enjoy quiet trails there aren’t many to ride with. Hoping to change that.
Hello from Moyie Springs, Idaho. Will be watching this and hope to meet up with you some day!
701327AB 2AAF 4C50 ACCB 54BAB0A6A030

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thought we’d get up a thread for the guys in this area to maybe meet ride and camp. We have a group made up of 8 families and usually head out with about half of that. We all camp and bring our kids for each adventure.
Day riding is usually more aimed at the kids, like to take short fairly safe and easy stuff, however we don’t baby the kids. Occasionally hit a very long ride. Night rides are definitely aimed towards the adults.

Mainly Honda in our group but there are a few other machines, a newbie or seasoned rider can have a good time, quad dirtbike whatever. All are welcome as long as cool in group settings. Different age groups and kid all get along, ain’t met many that don’t have good time.
This is our group.
I’ll try to be better at posting rides and dates myself.
View attachment 276112

I hope to meet up with different likeminded people and hope others will use this as a tool to get in touch, share photos and experiences. There aren’t that many in this area compared to the high traffic areas most ride in so even though we enjoy quiet trails there aren’t many to ride with. Hoping to change that.
Where are you from Coeur d'Alene? North, south, how far? I might be through there end of June, early July. Anyone retired or weekend riding only?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where are you from Coeur d'Alene? North, south, how far? I might be through there end of June, early July. Anyone retired or weekend riding only?
He lives in Spokane. We ride all over north Idaho. I’ll be a little NE of Coeur d‘ Alene.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
From cda 40 mi N there will be a few riding out close to Lk Pend Oreille by @100Acre place. @WillyBill and wife will be there for pretty much those dates. He’s retired and lives a riding partner. My group will be there weekends or close by.

R

riverjetter

May 10, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where you Gnomes riding out of? I live in Montana and have some time on my hands. If your close to Missoula I'd head your way and join the activities providing my machine shows up sometime this century.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
From cda 40 mi N there will be a few riding out close to Lk Pend Oreille by @100Acre place. @WillyBill and wife will be there for pretty much those dates. He’s retired and lives a riding partner. My group will be there weekends or close by.
Cool, I'll contact 'someone' when I get in the area. 👍

My class C rides like a dump truck so it's my preference to keep dirt roads to a minimum. Thanks to a low life crook, the Talon is now white. :mad:
1623431407310 png

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Cool, I'll contact 'someone' when I get in the area. 👍

My class C rides like a dump truck so it's my preference to keep dirt roads to a minimum. Thanks to a low life crook, the Talon is now white. :mad:
View attachment 277999
Bad ass. Ok well if you don’t like dirt roads then definitely don’t want to drive that all the way in then it’s a long one. But it’s Idaho so camping is free anywhere in that area, speak up when close and we’ll met up!

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Retired and 25 North of CDA. We're part of a group doing the Rimrock trail in LATE Aug to Moab and return to Montrose, CO. Might want to look up what's going on closer to your neighborhood if you're interested.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Retired and 25 North of CDA. We're part of a group doing the Rimrock trail in LATE Aug to Moab and return to Montrose, CO. Might want to look up what's going on closer to your neighborhood if you're interested.
Thx LR. I'm going to be in Corvallis, MT at the end of June so Lake Pend Oreille is only a little out of my way and I'll ride the Rockies back to Denver (whatever I can find along the way). I'll keep up with the Rimrock trail info as I should be home by then.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you by chance the guy I met at the campground outside of Burgdorf Hot Springs and gave you a copy of a Sasquatch book?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Headed to Beaver Lodge in Colville Wa this weekend. Be out by @100Acre following weekend of the 25th up Bunko rd at
lake Pend Oreille. @lowrider that’s up by you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!