Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thought we’d get up a thread for the guys in this area to maybe meet ride and camp. We have a group made up of 8 families and usually head out with about half of that. We all camp and bring our kids for each adventure.
Day riding is usually more aimed at the kids, like to take short fairly safe and easy stuff, however we don’t baby the kids. Occasionally hit a very long ride. Night rides are definitely aimed towards the adults.

Mainly Honda in our group but there are a few other machines, a newbie or seasoned rider can have a good time, quad dirtbike whatever. All are welcome as long as cool in group settings. Different age groups and kid all get along, ain’t met many that don’t have good time.
This is our group.
I’ll try to be better at posting rides and dates myself.
86EC0C78 07F7 4815 9C09 D0B3EDB50991

I hope to meet up with different likeminded people and hope others will use this as a tool to get in touch, share photos and experiences. There aren’t that many in this area compared to the high traffic areas most ride in so even though we enjoy quiet trails there aren’t many to ride with. Hoping to change that.

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just thinking how nice an Idaho Takeover would be. If not officially a TO, then a meet n greet n ride somewhere fun kinda event. With many if not most of the PNW folks from the forum.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Thought we’d get up a thread for the guys in this area to maybe meet ride and camp. We have a group made up of 8 families and usually head out with about half of that. We all camp and bring our kids for each adventure.
Day riding is usually more aimed at the kids, like to take short fairly safe and easy stuff, however we don’t baby the kids. Occasionally hit a very long ride. Night rides are definitely aimed towards the adults. Hang on!

Mainly Honda in our group but there are a few other machines, a newbie or seasoned rider can have a good time, quad dirtbike whatever. All are welcome as long as cool in group settings. Different age groups and kid all get along, ain’t met many that don’t have good time.
Self sufficient group, we always have what it takes from someone so it’s not important to remember bringing everything, just have fun. Being mainly Honda Pioneers in the group we have plenty of room if someone needs a seat.
This is our group.
I’ll try to be better at posting rides and dates but we tend to be the type to load up and go without notice. There are certain places that we’ve found better for conditions depending on the weather, so even though we get around a lot may be at different times.

View attachment 276112

I hope to meet up with different likeminded people and hope others will use this as a tool to get in touch, share photos and experiences. There aren’t that many in this area compared to the high traffic areas most ride in so even though we enjoy quiet trails there aren’t many to ride with. Hoping to change that.
Hey,

you and I originated that sticker name 💪🖖🍻

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was just thinking how nice an Idaho Takeover would be. If not officially a TO, then a meet n greet n ride somewhere fun kinda event. With many if not most of the PNW folks from the forum.
Been trying for a bit to do that but honestly most flake out at last minute and there aren’t a ton of people in this area. Then we have no documentation on anything. Maybe we can fix that. When we meet people along the way that seem like good people we need to refer them here.
it’s Idaho, our restrictions are minimal, be easy to ride here.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!