Northern Wisconsin GPS Trail Maps

Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Can anyone recommend a GPS program that has Northern Wisconsin trails and fire roads? I have a tablet that has GPS capability and thought I could use it for this purpose. GAIA or Lifetime trail maps something like these. I am not finding much out on Northern Wisconsin.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can anyone recommend a GPS program that has Northern Wisconsin trails and fire roads? I have a tablet that has GPS capability and thought I could use it for this purpose. GAIA or Lifetime trail maps something like these. I am not finding much out on Northern Wisconsin.
Thanks in advance
Vv mapping has all the trails for Wisconsin and the u.p. I heard its compatible with a tablet now. I have the older version and got the map book with it. Works well.

Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Vv mapping has all the trails for Wisconsin and the u.p. I heard its compatible with a tablet now. I have the older version and got the map book with it. Works well.
Thanks I will check it out.
What part of Wisconsin are you in ?
I ride the Park Falls area. Flambeau, Deadhorse and Tuscobia are a few I like.

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks I will check it out.
What part of Wisconsin are you in ?
I ride the Park Falls area. Flambeau, Deadhorse and Tuscobia are a few I like.
I'm in janesville. I hit the deadhorse 2 weekends ago. We always stay at the northern lure in glidden.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool I am from Dubuque Iowa
Doing the dead horse trail at the end of August.
Bring fuel only place I know has it has been clam lake and down past Loretta... have to hit tuscobia for about 10 miles on the south end. It seemed a lot more maintained than recent years. Never needed 4wd unfortunately.

Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Can you still get gas at Clam Lake ?
You could last year.
They did a lot of work on the lower end, kinda took the fun out of it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!