BOX1

Northern Wisconsin Labor day riding. Flambeau trail loop west of Park falls, Dead horse trail to Cayuga and Clam Lake anf Flambeau forest trails.

Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
20200907 163326
20200907 163326
20200905 180829
20200904 165151

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shoot next time let me know you will be up there. I'm only hour and a half from flambeaau.
It's not the mountains but it's the largest offroad trail system closest to where I live.
Wish I would have taken more pictures but I was to busy driving or hanging on when my wife was driving .
Was in the same area at same times. Surely waved at each other at some point😁 it was our first time to that trail system. Will go back as we didn't cover it all cause a ranger in the group blew it's belt... Of the areas of wisconsin we have rode that is best so far probably.

Reactions: Iowamike
Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Shoot next time let me know you will be up there. I'm only hour and a half from flambeaau.

I am in a hunting club that is 8 miles west of Park Falls. We go with the side by side at least 3 times a year, plus about 4 weekends of grouse hunting. I love the area, it's 5 hours north of where I live.

Redone

Redone

Nov 14, 2018
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can you guys tell me where a main trail head is? Also did you camp or hotel it? Thanks

Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
The Flambeau Trail loop head is on the East side of Park Falls. North off hwy 182 on Hoffman lake Rd. Use Price county trail map.
The Dead Horse Trail head is North of Loretta off County road GG heading north. Use Tuscobia ATV map. Any bar or gas station will have them.
I have a cabin up there but you might google price county motels or campgrounds. The Flambeau loop has more places to stop for food and drinks and fuel. The Dead Horse Trail is pretty remote, only stops are in Loretta or Clam Lake for fuel and Drinks a food.
The Flambeau River State Forest trail is nice also, Starts at Hwy E 1.3 mile west of Pine Creek Rd. on the south side,has a huge parking lot. You can run it south then gravel road it east to the Georgetown trail and go north. A few miles west on Hwy W you pick up the Flambeau River trail again and head North to the trail head. It is a nice loop but don't forget to stop at OXBO resort to get a cowboy burger.

Redone

Redone

Nov 14, 2018
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey thanks normally we avoid the Wisconsin trails. We hate the flat dusty gravel crap they want to call trails but the pics up there look a little better

Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hey thanks normally we avoid the Wisconsin trails. We hate the flat dusty gravel crap they want to call trails but the pics up there look a little better

The Tuscobia trail is a dusty rail bed, the rest are not bad. Not much for hills in Northern Wisconsin .

Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X

What part are you from any suggestions?

N

nobeer142

Aug 18, 2020
Chippewa Falls Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X
I use the Tuscobia as a feeder to other trails. I start in Rice Lake and run North until I hit Washburn County. From them you can hit Just about anywhere. We usually ride into Birchwood and then you can just about take your pick on which way you want to go.

Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
I use the Tuscobia as a feeder to other trails. I start in Rice Lake and run North until I hit Washburn County. From them you can hit Just about anywhere. We usually ride into Birchwood and then you can just about take your pick on which way you want to go.

Are those trails in that area or forest roads? Would this be north and west of Hayward? Thanks I will have to look into this area.

N

nobeer142

Aug 18, 2020
Chippewa Falls Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X
Trails. very little forest road. yes north and a little west. From Birchwood the Tuscobia trail is a feeder also for many trails. The wife and I can spend all day up there getting lost😁

Redone

Redone

Nov 14, 2018
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Iowamike I’m not sure if you where asking me about where I’m located or if I have a suggestion on trails or not but I’m located in Watertown wi and my suggestion on trails would be anywhere in the Appalachia’s we have been all over and they are great Pennsylvania West Virginia Tennessee Kentucky there was a place in Wisconsin called McCaslin Mountain but the Dnr went in and shut it down about 8 years ago

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!