P500 Not paying for tire change again

Reds10

Reds10

Sep 20, 2018
Central arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
The tires slip on pretty easy you shouldn't have to use the bead breaker

I thought it was going to be easy and i could do it by hand, but my tires said nope! I used the bead breaker as a last resort, and wish i would have tried it sooner.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just bought one. I have to be going by Harbor freight at lunch stop then grabbed one and realized I had a 20% off coupon. 33 bucks bingo

Reactions: JTW
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I got mine at TSC, very similar to HF - mounted on 2x4’s. Works great. Hopefully this link will work from my phone, also show how to re seat bead with small compressor - if link doesn’t work, just search with my user name.
Beadlocks Leaking - Fixed

Reactions: Neohio and JTW
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got mine at TSC, very similar to HF - mounted on 2x4’s. Works great. Hopefully this link will work from my phone, also show how to re seat bead with small compressor - if link doesn’t work, just search with my user name.
Beadlocks Leaking - Fixed
Link to thread: Beadlocks Leaking - Fixed

Reactions: JTW and Montecresto
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks @Neohio, guess I haven't figured out how to link to threads on iphone (or it's not possible, like many things on iphone), certainly much easier on a laptop.
Not a problem, only took me a few seconds to find it thru your profile.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!