OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Can’t remember if I did an intro. If I did, sorry but here it is again. Live in Bonne Terre MO which is the home of the old lead mines. Now they’re a bit southwest of us by about an hour or so. Moving to Perdido Key hopefully by years end.

Can’t tell you how many Honda’s I’ve owned in 52 years, but it all started with my atc 110. That was a 3-wheeler with no suspension for you you guys and it had a hi/low 4 speed tranny. Wish I knew how many miles of riding and creek floating I had on that machine. At one time we which includes my wife and three boys had 5 dirt bikes, 6 quads and a rhino sxs in the garage. Maintenance was killing me. Jump ahead and I’m the crazy guy (to some) that got rid of my new Talon x live valve for something mild and slow. Still haven’t found that yet but may know something this week.

BTW, great forum. Love the trail pics from you all.
Welcome from southern IN. 54 y/o guy here that has a nice scar on the top of my head from flipping a Honda 110 3 wheeler at a young age. Actually had to get the gravel picked out and sewed up at the hospitol.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Can’t remember if I did an intro. If I did, sorry but here it is again. Live in Bonne Terre MO which is the home of the old lead mines. Now they’re a bit southwest of us by about an hour or so. Moving to Perdido Key hopefully by years end.

Can’t tell you how many Honda’s I’ve owned in 52 years, but it all started with my atc 110. That was a 3-wheeler with no suspension for you you guys and it had a hi/low 4 speed tranny. Wish I knew how many miles of riding and creek floating I had on that machine. At one time we which includes my wife and three boys had 5 dirt bikes, 6 quads and a rhino sxs in the garage. Maintenance was killing me. Jump ahead and I’m the crazy guy (to some) that got rid of my new Talon x live valve for something mild and slow. Still haven’t found that yet but may know something this week.

BTW, great forum. Love the trail pics from you all.
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!