GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't knocking your suggestion...I'm cheap :) always looking for a good deal. I've not been to either myself.

Reactions: LandPioneer
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm good with it, just have stayed at some pretty lame Best Westerns before... this one does have good reviews. I was thinking that there would also be better places to eat and such in Tullahoma, but I don't know for sure, never been to either town.
I've been to both and there are definitely more options in Tullahoma. Winchester is pretty small.

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know both like back of my hand lol. Tullahoma has more eating options. They have an Applebee's, red lobster, etc. Winchester has all the popular fast food places. If you're after steak, stay in Winchester and eat at Oasis. Ask for the black and blu steak (if you like blu cheese like I do). They also have a blooming onion like Outback. If you have any questions just holler. I can pm you my number cause texting is alot faster. I'd be happy to put you both up at my place but it's full of foster kids lol. How bout a nice hay shed or a barn. I'm sure Bullseye (my daughter's pony) would love the company lmao

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know both like back of my hand lol. Tullahoma has more eating options. They have an Applebee's, red lobster, etc. Winchester has all the popular fast food places. If you're after steak, stay in Winchester and eat at Oasis. Ask for the black and blu steak (if you like blu cheese like I do). They also have a blooming onion like Outback. If you have any questions just holler. I can pm you my number cause texting is alot faster. I'd be happy to put you both up at my place but it's full of foster kids lol. How bout a nice hay shed or a barn. I'm sure Bullseye (my daughter's pony) would love the company lmao
Ill just stay in your garage and build me a bumper while i wait for daylight :)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ill just stay in your garage and build me a bumper while i wait for daylight :)
I don't think I have enough metal left over. Except for 1.5" square tube. There's like 4 or 5 sticks in barn lol. I got a couple designs in mind that would work with that lol. I think my next bumper will be a step bumper off a pickup. Just cut some out of it to make fit. I think that would look pretty cool.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't think I have enough metal left over. Except for 1.5" square tube. There's like 4 or 5 sticks in barn lol. I got a couple designs in mind that would work with that lol. I think my next bumper will be a step bumper off a pickup. Just cut some out of it to make fit. I think that would look pretty cool.
The truck bumper is a pretty good idea.. I gotta whole junkyard full of em.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What day does everybody want to ride the Bull and what date for Coalmont?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't care as long as it's got flat lines and is a step bumper. Prefer not chrome. If you see one you like bring it along. I'll hook you up if ya want.
I'll dig one up...the not chrome part may be hard .
What day does everybody want to ride the Bull and what date for Coalmont?
I'm good either way it's all uncharted to me

Reactions: Windrock1000
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!