Is anyone else staying in Winchester?

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Tigermark and @Manwell are staying in Tullahoma at the Hampton Inn unless something has changed for them
That's a fact! I plan on checking out the Best Western and if it's GTG then maybe stay there next time. Been burned in the past staying at the cheap places. Business travel has me in hotels two nights a week at the least, no stranger to hotels!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's a fact! I plan on checking out the Best Western and if it's GTG then maybe stay there next time. Been burned in the past staying at the cheap places. Business travel has me in hotels two nights a week at the least, no stranger to hotels!
Did that myself for a few years and hated it.

Reactions: GlockMeister
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As the plan comes together!

@Tigermark and I are both staying at the Hampton Inn in Tullahoma, but I won't arrive until Friday late afternoon.
Another reason I'd rather do the Gulf Friday. So you'll have a chance to ride Bull in saturday

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably rain the 18th and 19th.. lol
That would be awesome. It can rain all that week as far as I'm concerned. More creek riding

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We got plenty of time. Anxious to hear Don's dust report come Tues.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So we have the Bull Run Renegades, are you going to come up with a logo and name for the new area?
I'm sure we can come up with something. It's known as the Gulf so only fitting it gets included somehow lol. Alot of people on my side of the mtn have never heard of Bull Run. But mention Iron Gap and they're like oh yeah I know that place lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So we have the Bull Run Renegades, are you going to come up with a logo and name for the new area?
A guy I used to work with is now making decals. If we come up with another logo I may get him to do a proof for me.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just an fyi...anyone staying in tullahoma, great steaks and pizza at Gondola steakhouse. Greek owned/operated. If youre staying in Winchester, Oasis or Western Sirloin is great steak houses.
Pressure washing/cleanup at my house any time. Address is 171 Webb lane. Winchester TN.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!