sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Other spot is just up the road from where we parked. Maybe 2 or 3 minutes. Go to top of mountain and take first right. Community center is in the left. Lady across the road from it will gladly take your 5 dollars lol
Too much info. lol can I just meet you at your house like last time then follow you.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool I already have your address, the million dollar question is what time to be there?
I'd be curious to see this answer as well... I sit here trying to dream up a plan where I can be there on Friday too! I would have to drive up on Friday morning.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd be curious to see this answer as well... I sit here trying to dream up a plan where I can be there on Friday too! I would have to drive up on Friday morning.
I drove up last time, it wasn't bad but the drive home I was wore out. Lol

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd like to see 8am Central at the community center but I'm only one voice in the crowd
That buys me an hour if I can pull it off - coming in from the eastern time zone! Altanta traffic is the wild card. Up and rolling early enough would be the ticket.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!