November 18th and 19th Bull Run Ride

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm working every angle trying to be there for Friday's activities, already committed for Saturday! (Well, I should be "committed" but that's a whole different story...) Looking like I may get back home earlier on Thursday than I had anticipated and that would make an early morning departure realistic. The stars are aligning and perhaps in my favor!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm working every angle trying to be there for Friday's activities, already committed for Saturday! (Well, I should be "committed" but that's a whole different story...) Looking like I may get back home earlier on Thursday than I had anticipated and that would make an early morning departure realistic. The stars are aligning and perhaps in my favor!
Keep at it til those angles line up lol. I won't be there Saturday and I like meeting Pioneer folks. The more the better.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Keep at it til those angles line up lol. I won't be there Saturday and I like meeting Pioneer folks. The more the better.
Most of the time I have a lot of control over my travel, that week is not so much with training in central FL Monday thru Wednesday at noon and then sales calls in Jacksonville and Savannah! The schedule may be shifting in Savannah and that would be the saving grace... if ya know what I mean!;)

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay, done deal - I'm 100% in for the Friday ride as well! Up early and headed north Friday morning... Excited to be riding both days!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay, done deal - I'm 100% in for the Friday ride as well! Up early and headed north Friday morning... Excited to be riding both days!
What time do you expect to be at trailhead? If you can narrow down the time I volunteer to break off from group and come meet you. Cell service is nonexistent there

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What time do you expect to be at trailhead? If you can narrow down the time I volunteer to break off from group and come meet you. Cell service is nonexistent there
Sent you a message...

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got some more Gulf info that may be interesting to y'all especially @drfubar The counselor that works with our foster girls lives near Coalmont. She and hubby ride a rzr there all the time. She said Don and I didn't even scratch the surface of that place when we rode last week. She says their normal ride begins around 6am and usually doesn't end until around 2am next morning. So Don, we got waaaay more to explore. A pint says we stay straight instead of that first left after the substation.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got some more Gulf info that may be interesting to y'all especially @drfubar The counselor that works with our foster girls lives near Coalmont. She and hubby ride a rzr there all the time. She said Don and I didn't even scratch the surface of that place when we rode last week. She says their normal ride begins around 6am and usually doesn't end until around 2am next morning. So Don, we got waaaay more to explore. A pint says we stay straight instead of that first left after the substation.
The little blog I found on that area made it sound like there was a crap load of trails, but of course I have never been. Tell the counselor to chop, chop and get you some GPS tracks!! LOL

advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
That's some awesome news! I've heard really good things myself on Coalmont.

Reactions: Tigermark
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree! I'm heading to Windrock this weekend and I'm not looking forward to the dust. Any riding is better than no riding but that stuff really does bring the fun level down.
Totally agree. I swallowed a ton last week following don. And it was a stinky dust too. Couldn't wait to wash that crap off lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!