November 18th and 19th Bull Run Ride

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rain!!?? Crap I have to get snorkel done quick.
I did mine copying @joeymt33 and it didn't take long to do at all. Running all the vent lines took more time. So thankful for this forum and all the great information and advice that can be found here!

I'm just way pleased about the chance of some rain...

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I did mine copying @joeymt33 and it didn't take long to do at all. Running all the vent lines took more time. So thankful for this forum and all the great information and advice that can be found here!

I'm just way pleased about the chance of some rain...

I have the vents done, just need the snorkel. Rest of the buggy is ready for action.

Reactions: drfubar and Manwell
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the vents done, just need the snorkel. Rest of the buggy is ready for action.
We are headed up to Houston Valley trails this weekend for at least one day... Then I'm on the road all of next week, headed north early Friday morning for TN. Everything that is going to get done on my machine is pretty much done and I'm ready to go. The next part of my project is electrical and I'm not ready to tie into that.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
We are headed up to Houston Valley trails this weekend for at least one day... Then I'm on the road all of next week, headed north early Friday morning for TN. Everything that is going to get done on my machine is pretty much done and I'm ready to go. The next part of my project is electrical and I'm not ready to tie into that.

We need pictures of the ride!

advertisement
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Any Internet on the trail or do I need to store some more music?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So what time we all meeting on the Tennessee side? @Delton, me and @Tigermark will meet you at the community center but I guess we need to set a time according to the boys on the Alabama side. Who else besides us three are coming in from TN?...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!