rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Nobody was making you stay here the eight years you b****ed about Obama. Decent is the highest form of patriotism, but I don't expect you to comprehend that either.
I stuck it out
now it's your turn
when people don't agree
with you...you try & be little
them...it's kool dude
Its kool....

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Nobody was making you stay here the eight years you b****ed about Obama. Decent is the highest form of patriotism, but I don't expect you to comprehend that either.
Have a good nite
You can't treat people
like there your $8 an
hour employee. ...

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, he's the leader, and a hypocritical leader because he tells you and I to buy and hire American when he does neither. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that or the op, and have any ability to show up to an intellectual conversation with..........any .........more .........than .........your .........typical .........drivel.

Reading your posts, there is no question you are a liberal. Funny thing is you try sugar coating them in hopes to give us the illusion your not.

Reactions: rocmar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reading your posts, there is no question you are a liberal. Funny thing is you try sugar coating them in hopes to give us the illusion your not.
I'm an American that recognizes that we had a moronic hypocrite and a crook to chose from this election cycle. Worst choices in my life time. Liberal or conservative is irrelevant if you have a smart and capable person running the country. ;)

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trump is getting Putin....soft
being friends with your enemies
to fight terrorist. ..very smart
Dude this ain't about you....
That's wat you don't get

Yep, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Montecresto
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm an American that recognizes that we had a moronic hypocrite and a crook to chose from this election cycle. Worst choices in my life time. Liberal or conservative is irrelevant if you have a smart and capable person running the country. ;)
You ain't an American..in my book
if you were...you'd be smart enough to know
seems how your so smart....
once election is over...the people have spoken
and have chosen the president elect. ..you
unite. ...oh not you
big words...bein...PC....don't mean a damn
......go to school & learn how to be an AMERICAN

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Your thoughts...opinions
...means not..
accept it...learn things don't
Always go your way...learn
how to lose...with grace
....you gotta alot of losing
in your next 8 yrs
word from the not so wise

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Your thoughts...opinions
...means not..
accept it...learn things don't
Always go your way...learn
how to lose...with grace
....you gotta alot of losing
in your next 8 yrs
word from the not so wise
call me wat ever you want...
but from day one...I told you
TRUMP WAS GONNA WIN
How did I know....cause I'm stupid

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You said good nite in post 42. Best thing you've ever said. :D:D:D

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's really stupid. The rules are what they are, and because the way that the electoral college works, Trump is president, and will remain so for the next four years, unless folks are prepared to tear the union apart!!! It is past time for the country to have a serious discussion about the electoral college, and it is true that there's been just seven occasions in which a candidate has lost the popular vote, but won the Whitehouse. All seven times it was a republican. So I can see the legitimacy in having a national discussion. But such things cannot be retroactive, it is what it is, and the democrats need to move forward and work together on the many problems we have here in America. Besides, the information we learned about HRC from wikileaks, wasn't news, but confirmation of what people already knew about her, and it didn't affect the election results.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

That's really stupid. The rules are what they are, and because the way that the electoral college works, Trump is president, and will remain so for the next four years, unless folks are prepared to tear the union apart!!! It is past time for the country to have a serious discussion about the electoral college, and it is true that there's been just seven occasions in which a candidate has lost the popular vote, but won the Whitehouse. All seven times it was a republican. So I can see the legitimacy in having a national discussion. But such things cannot be retroactive, it is what it is, and the democrats need to move forward and work together on the many problems we have here in America. Besides, the information we learned about HRC from wikileaks, wasn't news, but confirmation of what people already knew about her, and it didn't affect the election results.
While there are many things that need changing.. I don't see the EC as being one of them. This election (although terrible in its choices) is exactly why the EC in necessary. This isn't a democracy we live in.. it's a constitutional republic with clear rules of conduct and operation.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
This isn't a democracy we live in.. it's a constitutional republic with clear rules of conduct and operation.
It appears that both HRC and DJT were out of the loop on that conversation. And our constitution itself has been amended some thirty times. Yes, it's always ok to have a national discussion when things are no longer working as they should. I wouldn't expect any objectivity on this, but if the electoral college routinely favored the Democratic Party, then we certainly would be hearing grumbling from republicans about it.

J

JTW

And why do you think it favors the Republican Party??? Because those are the working folks paying for the other parties idealism!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
And why do you think it favors the Republican Party??? Because those are the working folks paying for the other parties idealism!
What foolishness, democrats work too. :rolleyes: Maybe you need to get out of your red state and have a look at the real America! I don't know why it favors the Republican Party. But no system should favor either party. That that should need to be explained is bizarre.

J

JTW

What foolishness, democrats work too. :rolleyes: Maybe you need to get out of your red state and have a look at the real America! I don't know why it favors the Republican Party. But no system should favor either party. That that should need to be explained is bizarre.
You do understand that the REAL America you speak of elected trump for a reason. The trend of the parties is evident to REAL America. And furthermore.. this is as blue a state as they come. Check out how many republican govoners ky has had.. it's a fraction of the number of democrat! Oh, and I'm a democrat so yes, I understand the the exception to what I said but the reality is that as a whole the people each party represents is VERY different!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Um no, I don't realize that. Real America, to the tune of 3,000,000 more, voted for HRC. The electoral college following a set of antiquated rules that favors one party (republicans) over another (nothing could be more UN-American) elected Trump. Kentucky voted 62.5% for Trump, and 32.7% for Clinton. That's as red a you can get.

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Um no, I don't realize that. Real America, to the tune of 3,000,000 more, voted for HRC. The electoral college following a set of antiquated rules that favors one party (republicans) over another (nothing could be more UN-American) elected Trump.

Without the EC tell me how votes from states like Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky will even matter. NYC, and LA will elect every president. I've thought long and hard about the EC system and I don't see a way it works without making every states voice and vote count. I don't want to live in a country where waiting for a handout is acceptable and the welfare system we have does nothing to drive people to do more and try harder. No one gave me anything. I started a full time job when I was 15 and worked after school and on weekend to afford the type of life I wanted. So many that are on "government assistance" are happy there. I'm not saying the government should help those less fortunate, but helping them includes showing them a way to work harder and get off said assistance. A lot of the things Repubs do I don't necessarily agree with but I don't know of many policies at all the Dems put out I do. I will vote for who I think is the best person to run the country and I voted DJT because I think the country needs someone who isn't a politician. Like it or not he is changing the system. They are already talking about term limits in office for congress and senate. This has needed to be done forever! Career politicians aren't worried about us they are worried about how to get elected again. I've said it over and over again, show me a job where you would spend millions to get elected to make a couple hundred thousand a year... you own a business monte.. tell me how that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rocmar and sharp
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Without the EC tell me how votes from states like Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky will even matter. NYC, and LA will elect every president. I've thought long and hard about the EC system and I don't see a way it works without making every states voice and vote count. I don't want to live in a country where waiting for a handout is acceptable and the welfare system we have does nothing to drive people to do more and try harder. No one gave me anything. I started a full time job when I was 15 and worked after school and on weekend to afford the type of life I wanted. So many that are on "government assistance" are happy there. I'm not saying the government should help those less fortunate, but helping them includes showing them a way to work harder and get off said assistance. A lot of the things Repubs do I don't necessarily agree with but I don't know of many policies at all the Dems put out I do. I will vote for who I think is the best person to run the country and I voted DJT because I think the country needs someone who isn't a politician. Like it or not he is changing the system. They are already talking about term limits in office for congress and senate. This has needed to be done forever! Career politicians aren't worried about us they are worried about how to get elected again. I've said it over and over again, show me a job where you would spend millions to get elected to make a couple hundred thousand a year... you own a business monte.. tell me how that makes sense.

This is why we need a national discussion on this subject. I've long heard arguments on both sides of this issue, and both sides make good and bad arguments. I would love to see a national debate and an amendment to the constitution to make this a contemporary service to our union. Be honest with me and yourself for just a moment. If every time a presidential candidate lost the popular vote but won the EC it was a liberal democrat, you'd be just fine with it?????

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is why we need a national discussion on this subject. I've long heard arguments on both sides of this issue, and both sides make good and bad arguments. I would love to see a national debate and an amendment to the constitution to make this a contemporary service to our union. Be honest with me and yourself for just a moment. If every time a presidential candidate lost the popular vote but won the EC it was a liberal democrat, you'd be just fine with it?????

I would be ok with the fact all of us had a voice. The coast would dominate middle America without some form of equalization process...can't say I'll ever be excited to hear a liberal is in office... like I said I'm not 100% Repub but I'm 100% not liberal...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!