Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I would be ok with the fact all of us had a voice. The coast would dominate middle America without some form of equalization process...can't say I'll ever be excited to hear a liberal is in office... like I said I'm not 100% Repub but I'm 100% not liberal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha. You're ripe to be an independent then. Anyway, you didn't answer my question...........shrug??

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did answer it... I would be ok knowing we all had a say so in the country's direction. I would not be excited a liberal was in office..

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha. You're ripe to be an independent then. Anyway, you didn't answer my question...........shrug??

I wasn't freaking when Obama got in office. I honestly hoped he would provide the "change" the country so greatly needed. Unfortunately he change he brought only brought harm to us. I didn't vote for him... but i wished him well.

Reactions: rocmar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I wasn't freaking when Obama got in office. I honestly hoped he would provide the "change" the country so greatly needed. Unfortunately he change he brought only brought harm to us. I didn't vote for him... but i wished him well.

I too hoped he would bring the necessary change that America needed, but I was once again sorely disappointed. No freaking though, lol.

Reactions: nbomar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I did answer it... I would be ok knowing we all had a say so in the country's direction. I would not be excited a liberal was in office..

So right now we have a system that during certain circumstances favors the Republican Party. We need a system that favors no party, a system that is completely neutral. And BTW, as a matter of political expediency, DJT switched parties to run for president three years ago. He is in fact a life long liberal, his voting record, his political donations history, and his ideology his entire adult life has been liberal.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So right now we have a system that during certain circumstances favors the Republican Party. We need a system that favors no party, a system that is completely neutral. And BTW, as a matter of political expediency, DJT switched parties to run for president three years ago. He is in fact a life long liberal, his voting record, his political donations history, and his ideology his entire adult life has been liberal.

It seems your facts don't seem to equal real facts. Since 1987, that's 29 years, Trump was a registered democrat for 8 years. The remaining 21 years he was either a registered republican or independent, but mostly republican.

Bush says Trump was a Democrat longer than a Republican 'in the last decade'

And as for his political donations...

Donald Trump's campaign contributions to Democrats and Republicans

Although he gave more overall to republicans, I'd say his contributions were fairly even, and probably based on who or what he was trying to influence at the time.

Reactions: rocmar and nbomar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So what? DJT has supported liberal ideology his whole life.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We were all better friends before politics got involved....

Oh look @CumminsPusher is talking about his rig again... see ya!

We can discuss politics and still be friends. :)

Reactions: AKRider and nbomar
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's not bothering me but some of these messages have some serious tone to them.. I'd prefer to talk about my new elka shocks than some retard in Washington DC!

You gotta love getting new shocks on these machines. The best thing is that you can have Elkas and I can have Walker Evans and we won't trash talk either one :D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's not bothering me but some of these messages have some serious tone to them.. I'd prefer to talk about my new elka shocks than some retard in Washington DC!

Lol, for sure. There's forums for that too. This is the off topic forum. ;)

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
So what? You made a statement that was not true. Actually, you made two statements that aren't true. Now you want to change the context? Ok...
He's said alot that's not true...
if you don't agree...he's nasty
or try & spin wat you said

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Without the EC tell me how votes from states like Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky will even matter. NYC, and LA will elect every president. I've thought long and hard about the EC system and I don't see a way it works without making every states voice and vote count. I don't want to live in a country where waiting for a handout is acceptable and the welfare system we have does nothing to drive people to do more and try harder. No one gave me anything. I started a full time job when I was 15 and worked after school and on weekend to afford the type of life I wanted. So many that are on "government assistance" are happy there. I'm not saying the government should help those less fortunate, but helping them includes showing them a way to work harder and get off said assistance. A lot of the things Repubs do I don't necessarily agree with but I don't know of many policies at all the Dems put out I do. I will vote for who I think is the best person to run the country and I voted DJT because I think the country needs someone who isn't a politician. Like it or not he is changing the system. They are already talking about term limits in office for congress and senate. This has needed to be done forever! Career politicians aren't worried about us they are worried about how to get elected again. I've said it over and over again, show me a job where you would spend millions to get elected to make a couple hundred thousand a year... you own a business monte.. tell me how that makes sense.

Actually...DJT....
ONLY WANTS $1...A YR

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!