Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thats it just a pic! No bed time story telling? Lol.
nice pic tho!

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
JS45

JS45

Jul 23, 2020
Fla
Ownership

1. Talon R
Bob I may pass you one day down there. My family rides Ocala a lot.

We’re headed up to durhamtown this weekend. Hopefully we will see you on the trails one day.

JS45

JS45

Jul 23, 2020
Fla
Ownership

1. Talon R
PS I wish somehow we could get Ocala to be one way. A lot of head on wrecks happen when folks go too fast. Y’all stay safe out there!! Cheers

Reactions: JenElio
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
PS I wish somehow we could get Ocala to be one way. A lot of head on wrecks happen when folks go too fast. Y’all stay safe out there!! Cheers
That's what happens when the Forestry chokes down riding areas, the trails get beat to hades and have a lot of erosion, that just fuels the fire to shut down trails.

B

Bob1000r

Feb 2, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
I've gone both ways seeing which way has more people doesn't seem to matter.

Reactions: JenElio and JS45
B

Bob1000r

Feb 2, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
We stop at this spot all the time to have lunch while running the Centennial Trail.
We stop there and usually at the campground.
Problem around the campground a couple tour groups go out of there. And there is usually about 10 machines in that group and the guides think the own the trails if you meet them on the trail head on.

B

Bob1000r

Feb 2, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
Camp ground host are doing a great job this winter on the trails. And because of that they are really fast.

B

Bob1000r

Feb 2, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R

We’re headed up to durhamtown this weekend. Hopefully we will see you on the trails one day.
If I was on a rancher wife in the Talon that was us.
We get there maybe ever other weekend. Summer time we get there at usually by 8 and off by 12 because of the heat. And usually have the place to ourselves. But first one on the trails gets the cobwebs.

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio and JS45
B

Bob1000r

Feb 2, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
If I was on a rancher wife in the Talon that was us.
We get there maybe ever other weekend. Summer time we get there at usually by 8 and off by 12 because of the heat. And usually have the place to ourselves. But first one on the trails gets the cobwebs.

By the way next week wife and I are going to hatfield and McCoy trails. Bringing Talon, Rancher, and a new Rubicon manual I just got. And again had to go out of state to find one.

20210406 103536

JS45

JS45

Jul 23, 2020
Fla
Ownership

1. Talon R
we had a blast up in Durhamtown this past weekend. yall have fun up north!

JS45

JS45

Jul 23, 2020
Fla
Ownership

1. Talon R
I've gone both ways seeing which way has more people doesn't seem to matter.
We usually end up going to the right when we leave from Rodman and left when leaving centennial trail head but thats more just out of habit than anything. we have gone the opposite ways many a times.

1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
We usually end up going to the right when we leave from Rodman and left when leaving centennial trail head but thats more just out of habit than anything. we have gone the opposite ways many a times.
We seem to go to the right on both trails out of habit. We also ride with with the headlights on, so maybe we will be seen a little sooner. Going to be staying at the KOA for four nights next week, and riding out of there. hope the weather stays good.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We seem to go to the right on both trails out of habit. We also ride with with the headlights on, so maybe we will be seen a little sooner. Going to be staying at the KOA for four nights next week, and riding out of there. hope the weather stays good.
What days are y'all going for? Been thinking of going there in the next week or so before it gets too hot

Reactions: Smitty335 and JS45
JS45

JS45

Jul 23, 2020
Fla
Ownership

1. Talon R
post up some pictures of your rides!

Reactions: Smitty335
B

Bob1000r

Feb 2, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
We were there this past weekend just for a short time wanted to break in the foreman before heading to West Virginia Thursday. Didn't take the talon we took out the atvs, going to haul 2 Atvs and the Talon to WV. That way we have a spare. We meet our kids there and they both have polaris Rzr's and we have never been there without one of the polaris breaking down.

20210417 103953

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
We were there this past weekend just for a short time wanted to break in the foreman before heading to West Virginia Thursday. Didn't take the talon we took out the atvs, going to haul 2 Atvs and the Talon to WV. That way we have a spare. We meet our kids there and they both have polaris Rzr's and we have never been there without one of the polaris breaking down.

View attachment 267457
Funny you say that about the Polaris.....but we have seriously had the same experience as you, we have never been to Tennessee and rode with a Polaris and not had it break down. Actually my buddy that has a turbo S said after the 2nd problem 2 weekends ago that made us get the truck to load it up...."Hey man seriously no more Polaris jokes". I responded with "you keep giving gobs of ammo for jokes...what I am supposed to do?" 🤣 🤣 He didn't laugh!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!