Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I read good things on here before .DG rider liked his . I thought you had some coyotes on yours ?

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
No, I have Terrabites on her since almost new! I an going to get a spare set for other terrain than normal. I am just looking around and doing normal research. The Ocelot scored well in testing, but only 6ply bias tires.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
On a 500 id run them but take a look at the load rating a few of the smaller tires load rating . Kinda right on the edge for a 700 or 1000. Unless you were running the 26s on the 700 and 27s on the 1000. Could probably get away with 26s on the 1000. Depending on what your doing with it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JimmyA
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Mine were the BigHorn knockoffs, and i thought they did well for the money. Probably the worst aspect was that they weren't going to wear as well as genuine BH's...but then again, most tires dont.
The same tire will be available under numerous brands,so you might find it cheaper elsewhere. Just depends on if they are on sale. Check RMATV as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!