P1000 Odometer Trip 2 Brand New

H

Hardwaterflyer

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2015
West Central Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just picked up my new 2018 1000-5 Deluxe Camo and although the tires are brand spanking new the odometer in trip 2 mode reads 97 miles and 10.5 hours. The normal odometer read 1 mile. Any ideas on this? Thanks.

Reactions: mike48
J

JTW

Just picked up my new 2018 1000-5 Deluxe Camo and although the tires are brand spanking new the odometer in trip 2 mode reads 97 miles and 10.5 hours. The normal odometer read 1 mile. Any ideas on this? Thanks.
I’m guessing you’re seeing the countdown until first service.. ride it a couple miles and see if your mileage indicator doesn’t go down.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Now there's a real man!

JTW.........he just has funny looking feet, says they got that way from climbing trees and jumping out on women. The tree climbing part I believe..........the rest of it, well I'm not sure about. lol

Put on a dress, walk under a tree and PLEASE............

don't tell us what happens!!!!!!!

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks JTW. Found it on page 29. Appreciate the kind response, my wife called me a D.A. for not reading the manual thoroughly.:cool:

I don't have a strong propensity for reading manuals, but i did read the manual for the pioneer. Most of it anyway. Lots of good info there and on the forum as well. You bought a good machine.

J

JTW

Now there's a real man!

JTW.........he just has funny looking feet, says they got that way from climbing trees and jumping out on women. The tree climbing part I believe..........the rest of it, well I'm not sure about. lol
You’re still upset about that mistake?? I told you I was sorry!

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You’re still upset about that mistake?? I told you I was sorry!

I guess I should be more understanding, but there's about seeing a man and farm animals that are hard to get past. I will give you credit though, it did look like that nanny goat had a smile on her face.

J

JTW

I guess I should be more understanding, but there's about seeing a man and farm animals that are hard to get past. I will give you credit though, it did look like that nanny goat had a smile on her face.
Thanks again for holding her head!

mike48

mike48

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
kingsland ga
Ownership

1. 700-4
mine did the same was ready to go back and get my $$$$ back

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!