P1000 OEM flip windshield brackets

M

MarkM

Dec 8, 2019
Ontario
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I’m looking for extended flip up window brackets for an OEM windshield.
Just wondering what everyone has done other than taking a sledge hammer to it.
Can someone direct me where I can purchase please?

M

MarkM

Dec 8, 2019
Ontario
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Then apply a google search. Should find what you need…
Been there, done that, and the only option i can find is that same guy on Facebook. I’m not on Facebook so no way to contact him.
Figured (hoping) someone on here has done the same to their windshield that could help me out with info?

Reactions: Buggyman
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been there, done that, and the only option i can find is that same guy on Facebook. I’m not on Facebook so no way to contact him.
Figured (hoping) someone on here has done the same to their windshield that could help me out with info?
Isn’t there a contact info attached to the FB posts?

Reactions: Remington
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m looking for extended flip up window brackets for an OEM windshield.
Just wondering what everyone has done other than taking a sledge hammer to it.
Can someone direct me where I can purchase please?
I can personally say this company is great, they are about 20 miles down the road from me.

M

MarkM

Dec 8, 2019
Ontario
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I can personally say this company is great, they are about 20 miles down the road from me.

Thanks very much. I have looked at those previously. I was hoping to find a hinged bracket so it’s tucked away when closed. Might have to resort to these.
I see they sell light brackets as well so maybe I’ll order a set of them at the same time. 👍

Reactions: Russ989
M

MarkM

Dec 8, 2019
Ontario
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I don’t FB either so can’t help anymore.
All good! Appreciate it.
I have a buddy who is going to reach out to the guy on fb. I’ll be sure to mention this site as well for others who might be interested.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Been there, done that, and the only option i can find is that same guy on Facebook. I’m not on FACETURD so no way to contact him.
Fixed it for ya again!! 🤨

Reactions: monbecca and MarkM
advertisement
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed the above PBR brackets and they really helped bringing in the cooler air for the summer. I believe they had them on sale for $30 and for that they were a great upgrade. I'm 5'10" and my only complaint is they put the angled lower lip of the upper windshield right in my line of sight. I ended up making my own off their design that are a few inches longer that opens up the window enough to keep this section out of my line of sight. When the window is closed the brackets nest up against the upper window pretty well, but if you just wanted it open a little the brackets might get in the way.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!