P1000 Honda Windshield Extender Brackets Replacements/Fix

R

Rpwest

Dec 6, 2022
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, I have these installed on mine and like being able to open all the way up.

Reactions: TxDoc
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to the Faceplant link above, but all I could find were the brackets for the glass windshield, not the ones for the SE etc (split plastic windshield shown in the video, which is what I need).

Anyone have a good link for these?

R

Rpwest

Dec 6, 2022
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to the Faceplant link above, but all I could find were the brackets for the glass windshield, not the ones for the SE etc (split plastic windshield shown in the video, which is what I need).

Anyone have a good link for these?
Just send him a message in messenger your year, color and which design you want he should reply back with details about payment. I ordered 2 sets one for a 22 model and one for a 16. Got them in about a week. Very easy to deal with. and saved on shipping by getting 2 sets at once.

Reactions: bumperm and TxDoc
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
T-Mugg answered me back with ordering info. My '21 SE would use the latest version. I went out an had a good closer look at it. With the 54" lightbar up there, and just below the roofline, I'm thinking it might be in the way enough that I'd only get a few inches further opening before the windshield hits the bottom of the light (it's close with the window open now). I figured I'd wait for some more glowing reviews before I dive in to mess with it . . . I don't want to remount the light and the way I designed and mounted the light brackets, there's no good way to mod them without significant effort. I know I can get a little space by tweaking the upper windshield mounts, but not a lot, and maybe not enough to make it worth the effort?

20210806 122901

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!