Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Its right here not gone.

https://hondasxs.com/posts/346984

Well I Dunno what the heck is going on with it, but you didn't do anything wrong. It's buggered, I can search and read it but not open it by clicking on it
lol ok, thanks. It doesn't even show up for me anymore in the general discussion forum; i thought maybe it got moved or something. When i clicked the link you just posted, I get and error message. No biggie, just making sure i wasn't in trouble! lol Thanks again.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well.
I look like I deleted it by mistal. And it is cleary JTW's fault. We will start a new one.

seig

seig

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
LOL Had to be JTW!! LOL That's ok, no need to start a new, just glad i didn't do anything wrong! Thanks for looking into it tho.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
LOL Had to be JTW!! LOL That's ok, no need to start a new, just glad i didn't do anything wrong! Thanks for looking into it tho.
No. It was a good thread showing storage options. I would like to rebuild it.

Reactions: Eltobgi
seig

seig

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
lol ok, Thanks man, but don't stay up late for it! Imma head for bed! lol Thanks again

RyanOrange3

RyanOrange3

Oct 13, 2016
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How do I simply put stuff into "my garage" as it used to be called? I can't find it anywhere. Just want to simple as to my pictures and updates

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've been having issues uploading pics with the "attach files" button lately. It lets you pick pics like usual, then does nothing. Hit or miss. I prefer this method to the drop and drag, since I'm usually adding text...but typing out text and having to refresh the page (which usually works) and loosing it is a real pain.

Worked this time...
Screenshot 20210124 2115012

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!