OFFICIAL PIONEER TAKEOVER PICTURE THREAD!

J

Jshell3

hey @Hondasxs and @Mudd_Man my son got some pretty raw footage at the Takeover (I ran hot)... He's practicing at becoming a "YouTuber"... (and be like a Mudd man v_nice...) LOL

I think its REALLY good, but I'm biased. If you watch it, please leave him a comment!

Last edited by a moderator:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hey @Hondasxs and @Mudd_Man my son got some pretty raw footage at the Takeover (I ran hot)... He's practicing at becoming a "YouTuber"... (and like a Mudd man v_nice...) LOL

I think its REALLY good, but I'm biased. If you watch it, please leave him a comment!

I watched the whole thing. He needs to invest in some kind of gimbal. I almost got sick. haha. I think the most entertaining part is your wife serenading you... go big J!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jshell3

I watched the whole thing. He needs to invest in some kind of gimbal. I almost got sick. haha. I think the most entertaining part is your wife serenading you... go big J!

THANK YOU @nbomar
Yeah! LOL Shelle tells him that she cant watch b/c of the motion sickness...

Appreciate the vote!

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
hey @Hondasxs and @Mudd_Man my son got some pretty raw footage at the Takeover (I ran hot)... He's practicing at becoming a "YouTuber"... (and be like a Mudd man v_nice...) LOL

I liked it, I thought he did a good job. Always funny to see things from a kids perspective, Mt Dew, the bug...
Props to your dad, they chugged through some pretty uneven terrain in a stock P5. :cool:

J

Jshell3

Did they get through that bad spot that you stopped after going through? Your son edited it out or something, what happened?
Naw. We turned around and headed back to camp.
We were fresh from unloading off the trailers and looking for others (eh helm.. cough @JTW ) Still a little bit scared to go it alone.

All I could think about was being lost in the woods and stuck at the same time, just 30 mins into an "all weekend" ride. You heard me nervously say, "We don't have this in Mississippi..."
(You can't tell from the video, but that trail was straight up and muddy from the rain that morning)

By the end, we weren't nearly as wimpy, tho.

Brave, even.

J

JTW

We were fresh from unloading off the trailers and looking for others (eh helm.. cough @JTW ) Still a little bit scared to go it alone.

All I could think about was being lost in the woods and stuck at the same time, just 30 mins into an "all weekend" ride. You heard me nervously say, "We don't have this in Mississippi..."
(You can't tell from the video, but that trail was straight up and muddy from the rain that morning)

Brave, even.
Surprise!!!

Reactions: sharp and Jshell3
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Brave, even.

We have all been there. @my99svt brought up my first trip to mulberry a year and a half ago when I didn't want to drive up the lookout with my Honda. The danger to losing your fear is that fear keeps us safe sometimes. A little fear is good every now and then. Only drive to your comfort level.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4

Brave, even.
Welcome to Tennessee by gosh! Lol

J

Jshell3

Welcome to Tennessee by gosh! Lol
Ha!
Then it ran hot when I got to the top.

I can't believe I held it together. In fact, I didn't even know Will was "youtubing" the event at the time.
(Kids always watching)

Anyways, lucky for me... I read a lot of threads on Hondasxs.com and knew that sometimes radiators gotta burp. So, true to form, I never had another engine light come on.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!