OFFICIAL PIONEER TAKEOVER PICTURE THREAD!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
actually looking at it on the big screen that is a hard top, so not me. Keep searching for that video of me stuck haha.
Who the hell is it!? It's not @Windrock1000 @Hondasxs maybe?? I didn't take this video so I'm not positive on which night. I was actually hoping that was you then I'd have proof you got stuck. Damn you I'll keep searching through the vids there has to be a Kilo stuck

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not me! I never get stuck.
Lol
Check out this crazy azz dude!
IMG 7333

He wasn't actually stuck just wanted through the mud hole!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like they have limb saver cables on.
@JTW that video is absolutely 100% you! Talked with ang because she took it. She reminded me where it was and it hit me! When we all went into that deep mud area on trail 10 you got stuck when you went down to the left. That is why we turned back around and then saw Joey stuck so we cruised over to help him and we got stuck. It's you my friend I totally remember you down there

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
hey @Hondasxs and @Mudd_Man my son got some pretty raw footage at the Takeover (I ran hot)... He's practicing at becoming a "YouTuber"... (and be like a Mudd man v_nice...) LOL

I think its REALLY good, but I'm biased. If you watch it, please leave him a comment!

was that RN9?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I figured you swung that way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dammit!!! Now you're doing that s*** too! Just because you got a boat full of hot women all the time doesn't mean anything...or does it? Why do they feel so "comfortable" around you?
I got you figured out!!

J

JTW

@JTW that video is absolutely 100% you! Talked with ang because she took it. She reminded me where it was and it hit me! When we all went into that deep mud area on trail 10 you got stuck when you went down to the left. That is why we turned back around and then saw Joey stuck so we cruised over to help him and we got stuck. It's you my friend I totally remember you down there
I think know where you're talking about... I don't really remember this though. It's throwing me for a loop because I only got hung up once that I remember.. and that was when I high centered going up to the top of the mountain and @Eltobgi came back and pulled me the 5ft I needed.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Dammit!!! Now you're doing that s*** too! Just because you got a boat full of hot women all the time doesn't mean anything...or does it? Why do they feel so "comfortable" around you?
I got you figured out!!

Don't hate the playa, hate the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think know where you're talking about... I don't really remember this though. It's throwing me for a loop because I only got hung up once that I remember.. and that was when I high centered going up to the top of the mountain and @Eltobgi came back and pulled me the 5ft I needed.
You got out but you were Austin Powers for awhile. I totally remember. I was on your bumper when you did it and decided to find a different way. Joey got stuck then I did and the @Windrock1000 boys helped me out and I think @Kilo427 was helping Joey. If you look closely you can see the rolled up sleeves even.

J

JTW

You got out but you were Austin Powers for awhile. I totally remember. I was on your bumper when you did it and decided to find a different way. Joey got stuck then I did and the @Windrock1000 boys helped me out and I think @Kilo427 was helping Joey. If you look closely you can see the rolled up sleeves even.
Yeah.. and now that the volume is up I hear Ang... but I still don't fully remember this. I don't see my rear gas tank. Guess it was mud covered.

advertisement