P700 Oil Change Day

Cessna 150-150

Cessna 150-150

May 15, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yesterday (Saturday) was oil change day on our 700 and it's always fun spending time with our Pioneer giving it the attention it deserves........fun, fun, day. This is oil change number 2 since we bought it new 7 months ago and my only regret is that I should have bought one years ago........what a fun and useful machine it is.

IMG 7282 IMG 7283 IMG 7287

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nice to get it off the ground I'm sure.

BTW I thought I kept my machine very clean for 9 months a year (every month except deer season), but dammit man thats a clean machine!

• Haha
Reactions: Coeus and Kinlaw
Hickstrong

Hickstrong

Aug 19, 2019
Pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
clean machines are not as fun, mine gets washed and wiped down once a week but scratches, dirt, mud, dust and deer blood also tell a story.......if a machine is clean all year then its just a golf cart. get out and see what it can do!....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!