P1000 Oilslick 1yr thoughts

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
Just my thoughts, I put lots of thought into dropping this kinda cash and felt the p1k checked enuf boxes to pull trigger last may. After 1 yr and over 1k miles I am confident I made the right choice. Lots of machines will out run it,out work it,out cool it,etc. None will do all as good! I followed a ranger (best i could keep up)1k up what I'd call a mountain last weekend, front wheels were light but I never feared failure. Toting 4 and 5 people with tunes rocking. Anyway,figure out if the rear seats are important to you too,if so,nothing else compares. If not,shop elsewhere, in my opinion.

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
20170513 151815
here we are at the top#

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
You could eat the rangers lunch!!
The ranger is a 17 1000, absolutely faster and more powerful than my honda. It felt about 300 lbs lighter driving it too! Very powerfull. I had trouble keeping up as I was trying to keep from hitting tree limbs in such a way that would pierce my piece of poop plastic floors. Gonna skin it with stainless steel when I get time.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad I talked you into it at that gas station a year ago! Lol. Can't wait to get a ride in with you.

Reactions: sharp
O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
Glad I talked you into it at that gas station a year ago! Lol. Can't wait to get a ride in with you.
I can't give you all the credit! You did seem confident in your honda , after reading about all of the negatives on this forum I needed some positive and it sure helped hearing about your experience with the same machine, thanks for posting your modifications too,I like to steal ideas!

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't give you all the credit! You did seem confident in your honda , after reading about all of the negatives on this forum I needed some positive and it sure helped hearing about your experience with the same machine, thanks for posting your modifications too,I like to steal ideas!
I'm a legend in my own mind lol. Thats what the forum is for. Idea thievery lol

Reactions: GlockMeister