AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Gosh i need me some Big Horns...
What spacers you use? Looks good.
When it ends? Right before you trade it and start over.

I struggled deciding between Bighorn originals and STI Roctanes. Opted for the Roctanes since I ride on a lot of broken rock and shale (26x9-12 & 26x11-12 on the original rims and 1” spacers). We’ll see how it goes...

Now for LED head lights, side and rear lights as well as a nice red interior light.
Al

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
62540C79 D2FF 4631 86A8 FFDA7DE2C672
what size tires?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I went 25’s should have gone 27
I struggled deciding between Bighorn originals and STI Roctanes. Opted for the Roctanes since I ride on a lot of broken rock and shale (26x9-12 & 26x11-12 on the original rims and 1” spacers). We’ll see how it goes...

Now for LED head lights, side and rear lights as well as a nice red interior light.
Al

Al
i went 25’s , no spacer on original for now. Blackwaters.
Caper

Reactions: trigger and AlR
Bushbaby

Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Elliot Lake Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Torq Locker? It is a completely different machine with it!
maybe next year - up here that would set me back well over a grand as my 70 + year old back would never let me away with the contortions required to do the wrenching so I would have to pay a shop to do it.:( I guess I had too much fun when I was much younger :D

Seg

Seg

Feb 18, 2016
Notre-Dame de la Salette, Qc, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
maybe next year - up here that would set me back well over a grand as my 70 + year old back would never let me away with the contortions required to do the wrenching so I would have to pay a shop to do it.:( I guess I had too much fun when I was much younger :D
yeah...646$ cdn delivered at the door. I'm sure you could find someone to bribe with a couple of cases of beer to do it for you!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hi bush baby. It’s @$750 in Canada and an hours labour to put it on , so about $100 Canadian. And that’s at Pro Cycle. I’m getting one next thing I buy , but my house roof comes first. At least that’s what my wife says. Haha
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!