Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Im lost...comfortable with what?? Btw loved the night video. I've been itching to do a night ride. Everything looks different at night
thank you lots. This is us. Who we are. Anyone who doesn't believe how we ride and how hard we are on equipment hasn't ridden with us. Night rides to us are everything. Things are really really different trails you knew you don't anymore. In this video it doesn't look as bad as it was but this is what's known as "clutch burner hill" by the locals who bring dirtbikes in and race the woods here. They have 5 races a year here and this is a very bad hill when slick and is usually littered with downed bikes during a race. It was one of my first times being that leary. It gets very narrow and we came into it right behind the pics through the hole we made in the trees. I love my Pioneer because how well it'll do this stuff. Nothing comes close. Our Pioneers are flat ass impressive. My wife suggested it so I said what the hell however as you can tell was very nervous. I asked both girls to get out but she refused saying she knew it would make it. We become addicted as anyone else that comes. We didn't do it much on the other machines but on the Hondas your only concern is tires and sticks hence all the lights. Dependability is absolutely the key as most of the time it's just us 20 miles out in the sticks a lot of the time like this night were without backup rig. I get some hell for the electronics and lights I did but everything works right no surprises when you shift into reverse your stuff lights up well the backup camera comes on everything I did revolves around this nothing will fail. You have to be on top of game and have a real appreciation of your surroundings. I see better at night then day everything is lit up without daytime shadows. A stock lit up rig or a couple light bars will not show enough for the single track we ride as we do not ride dirt roads I'll leave that behind instantly. We take off around 11 after kids hit the sack and show back up for daylight. 90% of my driving is at night. It really is fun and I don't ride my bike after dark anymore even with the lighting I have on it dark beer and friends don't mix! Makes you a lot better in the day that's for sure. I suggest that everyone do it. :)

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I meant if you'll do that to your machine then I'm more comfortable doing it. You seem like a level headed guy
Oh ok gotcha. Pushing the machine is what I live for. When I tackle an obstacle I just go and look for a bigger one lol. Honestly Joey kinda pushed me to push harder. When we rode at bull run he went over a section of rocks that I had backed down from on a previous solo run. I run right over them now like they're nothing. That adrenalin rush is intoxicating. It helps that these machines are so incredibly awesome. It amazes me the terrain that they will go over/through.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh ok gotcha. Pushing the machine is what I live for. When I tackle an obstacle I just go and look for a bigger one lol. Honestly Joey kinda pushed me to push harder. When we rode at bull run he went over a section of rocks that I had backed down from on a previous solo run. I run right over them now like they're nothing. That adrenalin rush is intoxicating. It helps that these machines are so incredibly awesome. It amazes me the terrain that they will go over/through.
Well Joe is a smart guy I'd listen to him. Technical stuff is sooooo much better then a dirt road at 60! And safer! Love that stuff!! Ride with him as much as possible it'll make you so much better on even the easy stuff. It's always best to know the limits of the rig each and every time you go out. Don't you love that feeling!!!!

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!