Ooops!!

J

JTW

BCA98214 C4FF 44A5 9D74 60BB1A95D0A0
2C6BF6D6 00ED 47D9 84F6 59BDD1D70D2F

So long story short... don’t do donuts on blacktop, but if you do.. strap in every time you’re going to play!! And most importantly, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times!

J

JTW

I got the call about midnight last night... my brother in law had a slight FU€K up in his rzr! Apparently, his hand got caught between the pro-armor door and the black top on the second donut, at about 180 through. They took him by ambulance to Louisville and had him in surgery within the hour. Doc said he was lucky he didn’t bleed out as he ripped two arteries in his pinky. If he can hold down food this afternoon they’re sending him home today. But it’s obviously going to be a long road ahead for him. Self employed contractor doing custom homes.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
People dont realize how dangerous doughnuts are. Good friend/neighbor was doing some in his jeep, hit a dry spot, flipped, killed on the spot. It was sad at the funeral when his dog walked up to his casket and laid down in front of it.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My daughter in laws nephew(14 years old) had a similar injury. He was a passenger in a RZR and the machine laid overon its side. That was 8 + years ago and 5 or 6 surgeries down. He has is to about 75% hand mobility today.
Maybe window nets aren't such a PITA!

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Oh s***! Good thing it was his hand instead of his head. Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery.

At first I thought @JTW might be learning to jerk it with the other hand, like he can't already.

Last edited:
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Doesn't take but a second for an accident. We stopped yesterday at a creek crossing and my buddy was trying to wash some mud off him when he tripped. One little broken tree limb caught him above and below the eye but could have just as easily took his eye out.
20190921 100628

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!