Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Prayers for a full and speedy recovery. I used to be hell on wheels on a dirtbike and quad plus in a car/truck. 46 now and a 3 year old son and people ask what happened to me as I don't do the crazy stuff anymore. To many responsibility now days, had to grow up. Plus do not heal nearly as fast.

Last edited:
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Praying for a full recovery. I used to not think about playing hard until our son was born, after that I found myself wearing seatbelts, life jackets and being more careful than I used to. Funny how things change.

J

JTW

How many fingers did they save?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
They put it all back together.. all the fingers are there. But he’s missing some tissue on the lower palm below the pinky. It didn’t mess up any of the tendons. Just lots and lots of fractures and brakes. They think he’ll heal and be ok, it’s just a matter of how much mobility he’s going to lose, because he’s going to lose some.
The block is wearing off and he’s in a lot of pain. The pills just aren't cutting it, but he’s in good spirits and handling it well.
9A6AAD3D 7455 4D68 971D EDF9D92E047F

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They put it all back together.. all the fingers are there. But he’s missing some tissue on the lower palm below the pinky. It didn’t mess up any of the tendons. Just lots and lots of fractures and brakes. They think he’ll heal and be ok, it’s just a matter of how much mobility he’s going to lose, because he’s going to lose some.
The block is wearing off and he’s in a lot of pain. The pills just aren't cutting it, but he’s in good spirits and handling it well.
View attachment 157012
Good thing they got it all back on he will have a long recovery but it could have be worse I'm 3 months in and still can't make fist from one broken metacarpal

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 157012

That block is insane how effective it is... you could cut your leg off and never feel it. When mine came off it was intense to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 157012
Prayers for him and family.. also amazing what they can do today in Medical field ...

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yep it how I got my shoulder injury in a friends maverick, I had time to buckle the net and was trying to put on my seat belt and he began his unsuccessful donut. I flew out ripped through the net hit my face on the roll cage was knocked unconscious for about 5 minutes and separated my shoulder which remains separated today.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yep it how I got my shoulder injury in a friends maverick, I had time to buckle the net and was trying to put on my seat belt and he began his unsuccessful donut. I flew out ripped through the net hit my face on the roll cage was knocked unconscious for about 5 minutes and separated my shoulder which remains separated today.
Sounds like a good friend. Lol

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I can reset it for you. I watched lethal weapon about 20 yrs ago, and maybe a little ancient Chinese secret thrown in.

J

JTW

Update us. Just ran into this thread and wondered how it all worked out. Piano lessons still on hold?
He’s doing better... was scheduled for another surgery to remove scar tissue until all this covid BS. He has a little mobility in it and will never be the same but as far as balled up mangled appendages go, he’s doing rather well.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He’s doing better... was scheduled for another surgery to remove scar tissue until all this covid BS. He has a little mobility in it and will never be the same but as far as balled up mangled appendages go, he’s doing rather well.
That sucks, my s*** still doesn't work right it will be a year in June and broke one bone
And mashed 4 fingers . Would say will be a slow road

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!