P700 open rear differential P700 ?

G

GhostRiderInTheSky

Jan 16, 2020
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Can anyone tell me if the P700 has an open rear differential (turf mode) in 2wd? A dealer is telling me the Deluxe model does have it and I'm just double checking! :) Thanks in advance

G

GhostRiderInTheSky

Jan 16, 2020
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My Deluxe doesn't have open diff! What DG said......
JimmyA - that’s what I thought but wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and ask the experts here first. Thanks!

Reactions: 70Bones
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The only way I found to get turf mode was to upgrade to a 1000. The turf mode is sure nice running around town and paved roads.

Reactions: GhostRiderInTheSky
KyleC

KyleC

Apr 21, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
I, personally, wouldn’t give them the benefit of a doubt, (being an idiot). Either he/she should be a Walmart greeter (nothing against them either!), or they’re blatantly lying. Move on to a different dealer, quickly. Better yet, search the craigslist/facebook ads for a deal. I bought my ‘14 camo 700 for $5k. 72 hours on it. Have spent the savings on accessories and making it the way I want.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!