ORV Jam 2017 - St. Helen, MI

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

At the ORV Jam with @trigger and @Remington . We had a blast and was very impressed with the P1K in the Sand Runs vs. the other 1000s. Here's the video vs. a RZR 1000. Many more pics and vids to follow.

D

Deleted member 3748

We lost the video, but here is @trigger making it up the sand hill that was beating me down all day.

DSCN7709

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Here's a teaser of the video you requested @Montecresto , @jak9922 will explain why the Rip Saws are the reason I couldn't make it. :oops:

Rip Saws are good tires though. Isn't trigger running Big Horns? Did he make it? Thanks!

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
At the ORV Jam with @trigger and @Remington . We had a blast and was very impressed with the P1K in the Sand Runs vs. the other 1000s. Here's the video vs. a RZR 1000. Many more pics and vids to follow.

For the love of god! Could my wife sound more bubbly! Lmao:rolleyes:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here's a teaser of the video you requested @Montecresto , @jak9922 will explain why the Rip Saws are the reason I couldn't make it. :oops:
I'll get the video of the the runs and the high end commentary lol I took of you soon. Too bad someone didn't get a video of you and I in the P1K5 tearing it up in the sand bowl!

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

I'll get the video of the the runs and the high end commentary lol I took of you soon. Too bad someone didn't get a video of you and I in the P1K5 tearing it up in the sand bowl!
Yeah, I wish. I wonder what that looked like from the outside. It was fast and crazy on the inside!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It was cute. She was so excited for you!!
You should have seen her when she'd come watch me catch in a ball game lol. She usually had her hands in her face! Lol said she was always thinking "what's he going to break now?" Lmao

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We lost the video, but here is @trigger making it up the sand hill that was beating me down all day.

View attachment 51712

Lol, throwin' roosters! Power to spare! Had to let off the throttle cresting the summit so as not to spear anyone passing by. :rolleyes:
Ironsides made it, I'm happy with that.
Looks like Remmy had a good run, must've been the cheerleading rooting him on!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lol, throwin' roosters! Power to spare! Had to let off the throttle cresting the summit so as not to spear anyone passing by. :rolleyes:
Ironsides made it, I'm happy with that.
Looks like Remmy had a good run, must've been the cheerleading rooting him on!
Lmao! I had to show her the video and didn't tell her she was on it:D should have seen her face:eek: she was red as an apple! Hehehehe

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!