Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Now you know why it smelled like Christmas! (Pine trees)
You've got a point! HA! Wonder how long it took to grow his beard? I know a guy that can grow a full beard in two days, he shaves 4 times a day.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Addiction? I thought it was a way of life! I joined a Country Club once, when the boys got into playing golf, it was cheaper than paying for three green fees twice a week. When they grew out of that I was relived, can you imagine a Smitty CC member? HA! That's cool!
It is a way of life for some. We definitely look at it that way. Took a lot of sacrifices like anything can but no regrets here.
I do actually really like golf but not very good. Still wouldn’t mind to play but too difficult finding time. All my eggs are in one basket and for now that’s just fine with me. Gotta get fishing sometime soon I miss the s*** out of that!

Reactions: sharp and Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It is a way of life for some. We definitely look at it that way. Took a lot of sacrifices like anything can but no regrets here.
I do actually really like golf but not very good. Still wouldn’t mind to play but too difficult finding time. All my eggs are in one basket and for now that’s just fine with me. Gotta get fishing sometime soon I miss the s*** out of that!
What kind of fishing?
IMG 2717
IMG 2717

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's my oldest son Forrest on the left with a client/friend, Forrest used to have a fly fishing guide business. This is a nice Brown! Wonder who took him on his first fishing trip and countless others?
My son is on the right:rolleyes:

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
hearing a little more about it. It sounds like what they are trying to do is keep people from going down the trails off the HM trails that are labeled "Not part of the trail system". From what some locals who went to the source are saying.. it doesnt sound like the goal is to hurt the outlaw trails, but to keep the areas around the official trails from getting used.

For anyone that rides the area you know what im talking about. You see multiple signs that say "not part of the trail system". Thats what they are trying to keep people off of. Riding down beer can alley, wagon wheel, going up to the horses, none of those trails are posted and are not the target.

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hearing a little more about it. It sounds like what they are trying to do is keep people from going down the trails off the HM trails that are labeled "Not part of the trail system". From what some locals who went to the source are saying.. it doesnt sound like the goal is to hurt the outlaw trails, but to keep the areas around the official trails from getting used.

For anyone that rides the area you know what im talking about. You see multiple signs that say "not part of the trail system". Thats what they are trying to keep people off of. Riding down beer can alley, wagon wheel, going up to the horses, none of those trails are posted and are not the target.
Can't be upset about people wanting to keep folks off their adjacent private property.

This makes sense. The state clearly understand the value riders bring (as evidenced by the trail system existing in the first place).

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Can't be upset about people wanting to keep folks off their adjacent private property.

This makes sense. The state clearly understand the value riders bring (as evidenced by the trail system existing in the first place).
I agree, people making their own trials is what they are trying to stop

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I agree, people making their own trials is what they are trying to stop
So then does that mean that in fact you do support the bill working it’s way through the state legislature?

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So then does that mean that in fact you do support the bill working it’s way through the state legislature?
Nope. Don’t support the bill. I understand what they are trying to accomplish but it’s too vague.

Reactions: dnjones161
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!