OVER - 2016 Spring Group Ride - Pioneer Takeover - April 8 & 9th - Royal Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I think he's talking about a rubber patch to go on the inside of a tire. commonly referred to as a "boot"
Its a big plug with a 4"x6" flap of rubber attached. If you have a 2 inch hole in you sidewall you slather glue all over it jam it inside the hole then pull the flap of rubber tight up against the hole from the inside and air up the tire. Use them on farm implement tires occasionally and SXS whos driver thinks his Bighorns are tougher than sharp bedrock.

4" x 6" 2-ply Oval Boot

Ply oval boot 2L

All sizes and ply rating here: Tire Repair Accessories - Tire Repair Parts

Last edited:
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Man April isn't getting here fast enough. I'm really looking forward to meeting ppl, checking the other sxs for new ways to spend more $, and mostly to get my roof for plumber32!! I don't get excited about much either. :D:):):D Just need the Terra synthetic [HASHTAG]#4500[/HASHTAG] once roofs on!:rolleyes: Wifey says we'd been better off to buy a truck.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I think he's talking about a rubber patch to go on the inside of a tire. commonly referred to as a "boot"
oh ok? have u guys ween the patches that push through then pull out they work good they are for high pressure truck tires

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Its a big plug with a 4"x6" flap of rubber attached. If you have a 2 inch hole in you sidewall you slather glue all over it jam it inside the hole then pull the flap of rubber tight up against the hole from the inside and air up the tire. Use them on farm implement tires occasionally and SXS whos driver thinks his Bighorns are tougher than sharp bedrock.

4" x 6" 2-ply Oval Boot

View attachment 12106

All sizes and ply rating here: Tire Repair Accessories - Tire Repair Parts
real cool but I guess no good if u have slime in the tire already?

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I got an extra bran new in box winch for ya synthetic rope ready to go never been opened

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man April isn't getting here fast enough. I'm really looking forward to meeting ppl, checking the other sxs for new ways to spend more $, and mostly to get my roof for plumber32!! I don't get excited about much either. :D:):):D Just need the Terra synthetic [HASHTAG]#4500[/HASHTAG] once roofs on!:rolleyes: Wifey says we'd been better off to buy a truck.
Wow your wife pulled that one too? Lol. I hear at least once a week how I could've bought a very nice 4x4 truck for what the Pioneer cost. She didn't say much about the 1100 I spent on roof and windshield and only rolled her eyes over the 550 for more new tires or 200 for the snorkel. She doesn't know about the new wheels that'll be here Wed lol. Kinda hard to hide those lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any good places to ride around McMinnville? I haven't been there in several years. You need to join us on a Bull Run ride some time. It's only a couple hours from you.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Im with her I keep telling myself I could have bought a truck with that kind of money LMAO

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
The wife and I will be sporting our pioneer swag next month.
604711f34c0be563fe6b9504bdf2c2f3445ead42f981bea3adc184ddf5a75ede

Reactions: markie
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I take plugs and compressor, snacks, drinks, gun thats about it. I trust my sxs will get me home. I don't ride like a
Wow your wife pulled that one too? Lol. I hear at least once a week how I could've bought a very nice 4x4 truck for what the Pioneer cost. She didn't say much about the 1100 I spent on roof and windshield and only rolled her eyes over the 550 for more new tires or 200 for the snorkel. She doesn't know about the new wheels that'll be here Wed lol. Kinda hard to hide those lol.
You sound like me. I got to hide stuff i buy sometimes. Just hope she isn't paying attention lol. It's guns and ammo and hunting/fishing gear with me. I think they know just choose not to say anything a lot of times. Guys need their toys right.

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Thanks Hondasxs, good quality Hanes shirts.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Any good places to ride around McMinnville? I haven't been there in several years. You need to join us on a Bull Run ride some time. It's only a couple hours from you.

There isn't as many places to ride as there use to be. There's BenLomand mtn to ride and Irvin college I don't know either so I have to wait on others to ride. I'll pm u and five me a call next time yall go riding.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There isn't as many places to ride as there use to be. There's BenLomand mtn to ride and Irvin college I don't know either so I have to wait on others to ride. I'll pm u and five me a call next time yall go riding.
I have my daughter this week due to spring break so no rough riding for me (I'm an overprotective dad I guess). But I'll holler next time we go.

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
PEE-WEE bags work great. Used them on over the pond during aircraft ferries to and from the UK/Europe! Women can use them too!
Can't just pull over for a bathroom break while flying a small airplane over the Atlantic!

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
PEE-WEE bags work great. Used them on over the pond during aircraft ferries to and from the UK/Europe! Women can use them too!
Can't just pull over for a bathroom break while flying a small airplane over the Atlantic!
Pics?? (Just kiddin) lmao. Don't think I've ever peed in a bag before. Lots of Mountain Dew bottles though. The one liters work great with the large opening. Less chance of missing while driving down the road lmao

Reactions: scott
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.