futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
* When at minimum inflation (whatever that is)

Anyone happen to have this?

I realize prolly no one has this dimension, but I'm hoping that maybe it's equal to stock 24s at 10psi, though I really doubt it. I have my new 27s mounted on new 12" steelies and would LOVE to mount them up. Currently my buggy is in my basement/crawl space (awaiting winch install) and I'm limited in height by ductwork and the overhead door. I have to remove the Honda roof now as it is. Same for storing/hauling in my cargo trailer. I do have a utility trailer for hauling it, so there's that.

In a couple of weeks, I expect to take it to the lake for spring/summer, then to my buddy's farm for fall/winter. No height issues at either of these places.

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
It will depend on the brand and style of tire you have. Some tires with stiff side walls will not flex much. I have Sedona coyote 27” and they don’t sag too much even when deflated all the way to zero.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!