Ozark Ride

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20161210 170019 20161210 125649 20161210 110224 20161210 102627

Beautiful ride yesterday through the forest with @nbomar and @Montecresto. We had two p500, two p1000 and one RZR.

Cold weather but excellent ride with new friends from the forum family!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you've never seen an Airedale fly then you missed out yesterday. She was beautiful flying but not so graceful on the landing. First trip out on a trail ride for my pup and she did pretty good. She also got her first human food ever and enjoyed that immensely I would say. I had a good time meeting all of you and look forward to more riding in the future. @Tigermark weather is looking kinda questionable for this Saturday to ride buckhorn, but I have 2 commitments already if we want to go and one of them is a guy who rides there all the time so he can show us around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great looking scenery. Very jealous! PS..I thought the dog was a stuffed animal at first lol. Good looking pup.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You need to come west and do some Arkansas trail riding and get rid of that cabin fever. ;)
If only I could get out of "adulting" I'd be all over it. It's either work on weekends or foster kid stuff during the week. Don't think I can make it there and back during school hours. I'd sure like to though.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
If only I could get out of "adulting" I'd be all over it. It's either work on weekends or foster kid stuff during the week. Don't think I can make it there and back during school hours. I'd sure like to though.
One day we will get you and the gang over here. :)

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where did you guys go ride? Looks like a cool place

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We went down to Sims Arkansas and rode with @Montecresto in the national forest.

Looks like a cool place. Did you all camp out while you were down there or just go down for the day? I would be up for going with your guys one day. Working on installing my winch now. :)

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Looks like a cool place. Did you all camp out while you were down there or just go down for the day? I would be up for going with your guys one day. Working on installing my winch now. :)
I just went riding Saturday. Left my house around 6am, rode for about 7 hrs and was back home before 10pm. A few in the group also rode today.

Absolutely, always welcome to join us! I will give you a heads up when we schedule the next ride. ;)

Reactions: Ragnar406 and sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!