Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You want them as far out as possible. I ran blue, three in each of the wheel-wells, 4 underneath through holes underneath the skid plates on each side and 3 each front and back. That’s the blue rock lights. @elogbi was the red.
now also run white for more then just show at night. I ran just 2 per wheel of those, again as far out as possible. Front is easy , rear bed area much more difficult but worth it.
CD942514 449E 4366 97AD C7017E94B613

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
You want them as far out as possible. I ran blue, three in each of the wheel-wells, 4 underneath through holes underneath the skid plates on each side and 3 each front and back. That’s the blue rock lights. @elogbi was the red.
now also run white for more then just show at night. I ran just 2 per wheel of those, again as far out as possible. Front is easy , rear bed area much more difficult but worth it.View attachment 254044
Probably off topic.. but what the hell do you use them for besides show?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Probably off topic.. but what the hell do you use them for besides show?
The General the blue were just for fun, at the time why not. @Eltobgi and I wanted to run them together some day and we did that lol. Whites are for seeing well.
E6EFB082 3D39 42EF 9B7D B616268904A8

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
While riding or just hanging out?
We were actually hooking up to my sons truck that was stuck in the snow pull him out. Most of our hard riding is at night by far, there’s no such thing as too much light especially when you’re not on someone else’s trail. Personally I like to make my own.
But from breaking down, repairing other people, getting unstuck, finding something, or most importantly seeing tire placement near massive drop offs or rock crawling light makes it happen. Yes sometimes even stopping to have a beer lol. Turns a night ride into daytime if needed.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
We were actually hooking up to my sons truck that was stuck in the snow pull him out. Most of our hard riding is at night by far, there’s no such thing as too much light especially when you’re not on someone else’s trail. Personally I like to make my own.
But from breaking down, repairing other people, getting unstuck, finding something, or most importantly seeing tire placement near massive drop offs or rock crawling light makes it happen. Yes sometimes even stopping to have a beer lol. Turns a night ride into daytime if needed.
Sweet! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s rig and learning!!

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Check @Mudwing ’s build
I appreciate the shout out. I have a 7hundo so mounting will be different. I carefully planned the placement of the lights. I installed eight total. Mic tuning off of Amazon. I drilled into metal and mounted with stainless steel hardware. Zip ties will work but I didn’t want any issues on the trail. 😉😎

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!