P1000 Super ATV front A-Arms

Lakebuster

Lakebuster

Mar 18, 2024
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just picked up a leftover 2023 P1000-5 Forest edition.
Before we pulled out in MH put the Super ATV front A-Arms with ball joints in cart.

Also don’t have a press so was going to order them with ball joint’s installed, do people go with the Keller or the chromoly steel ball joints?

Headed back home in a week so was going to order them tomorrow, is it my forgetfulness or did they raise in price around $200 dollars in the last 2 weeks?

Reactions: Remington and TxDoc
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just picked up a leftover 2023 P1000-5 Forest edition.
Before we pulled out in MH put the Super ATV front A-Arms with ball joints in cart.

Also don’t have a press so was going to order them with ball joint’s installed, do people go with the Keller or the chromoly steel ball joints?

Headed back home in a week so was going to order them tomorrow, is it my forgetfulness or did they raise in price around $200 dollars in the last 2 weeks?
Message @Hondasxs and order them through the club store.

F

Fwood

Feb 3, 2024
Southwest Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just got my 23 forest back from the dealership today 100 mile service. I had the super ATV atlas front a arms installed and tusk 29x9x14, 29x11x14 Megabytes installed while it was there.

IMG 0206 IMG 0207 IMG 0208

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!