P1000 P1000-5 Spare Tire Carrier Problem...No More!

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
following... I wonder how much more expensive (if its even possible) to make one out of aluminum? I'm interested, but I worry about the weight...
you would end up saving 17 lbs if it were constructed from aluminum. I don't think I would be interested in fabricating an aluminum one at this time unfortunately.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
you would end up saving 17 lbs if it were constructed from aluminum. I don't think I would be interested in fabricating an aluminum one at this time unfortunately.
It Would Be A Whole Lot Cooler

Harleyman

Harleyman

Mar 14, 2017
Peoria, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Moses i sent you an email. Would like to get one but may need to move things in due to me driving mine on the street and need my break lights exposed.

J

Jimdandy

Jul 15, 2018
Caldwell Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see your using a strap to keep it from moving aroundo_O someone once posted a u bolt and bracket that stops that rattle. For the life of me I can’t remember who:oops:
I have added just that to stop the rattle both on the hitch and rack. Works great no rattle at all.

Reactions: Eltobgi
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!