moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Emailed Track n Go out of curiosity and it looks like most of us here probably wouldn't consider this setup lol
This was the response

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products. The price for a complete set of Track N Go including everything you need to install it on your vehicle is $26000 USD.

If you are ready to purchase your system now we are giving free shipping in the US

Let me know if you would like for use to contact you to give you more details.

Best regards,
Dafuq?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Btw guys this is some cool stuff here. If we get much more snowbird may have to look into these as well. Then I see @CumminsPusher running through 12 ft of snow up hill in turf mode and get to thinking my bighorns aren't bad lol

N

Nurm

Nov 15, 2016
Yooper
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another short video of the pioneer with tracks. My son has a Mavic pro drone and all the video is from it.
As amre2me2 said in earlier post, can easily get stuck on a log between the front and back tracks. good thing I have a winch. I did get it stuck one other time going too slow over a large snowbank and teetered on the top. Other than that these things are awesome.

Bartman

Bartman

Jun 24, 2016
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know what the overall height of the machine is with tracks ? just wondering if it would still fit in my garage.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another short video of the pioneer with tracks. My son has a Mavic pro drone and all the video is from it.
As amre2me2 said in earlier post, can easily get stuck on a log between the front and back tracks. good thing I have a winch. I did get it stuck one other time going too slow over a large snowbank and teetered on the top. Other than that these things are awesome.
That was a great vid. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

JimH1

JimH1

Sep 27, 2016
Duluth MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Went for a ride today to a friend cabin to do a little Ice fishing we left from his house and the first part was through the woods and there was a lot of fresh snow. The first shot is when we came out of the woods and the second is of the cabin. 20170110 113959 20170110 123103 I fishing was good for me landed 3 pike and lost 3 others my buddy didn't have a bite. It snowed all day and had fresh powder in and out on the trail. The rig ran flawless low ranger in 5th gear on the way in kept the rpms at about 5k and on the way out we putted in 3rd at the same rpm. It was a blast!

advertisement
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went for a ride today to a friend cabin to do a little Ice fishing we left from his house and the first part was through the woods and there was a lot of fresh snow. The first shot is when we came out of the woods and the second is of the cabin.View attachment 30786 View attachment 30787 I fishing was good for me landed 3 pike and lost 3 others my buddy didn't have a bite. It snowed all day and had fresh powder in and out on the trail. The rig ran flawless low ranger in 5th gear on the way in kept the rpms at about 5k and on the way out we putted in 3rd at the same rpm. It was a blast!
I need to hit the lottery... lol

Reactions: nbomar and popeye

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!