P1000 P1k-3 upper door add on's

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haven't even got my 21 P1k-3 yet but wondering about adding the upper's to the lower doors to enclose the cab. It gets a little chilly up in northern Minnesota in the winter. I will have the hard roof, glass full windshield, hard rear panel with window. There are a couple places to order them from, Honda Accessories @ $700, and Offroad Armour @ $1000+. Wondering if anyone here has either one and what they think about them? Both look fairly similar on the literature but wonder why the Offroad Armour ones are so much more $? Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Screenshot 20211021 231736 DuckDuckGo

Go to ronayers.com and create an account. Sign in, then go to hond OEM accessories and look under panels. Free shipping and no tax unless u live in North Carolina. I've rode in 20 degree weather last winter with no jacket or coveralls. There is a 4x4 panel in the middle firewall of the cab. Take it out and every time the fan kicks on its like turning on a heater. Your can go to the club store and buy the fan override kit. That way you can turn the fan on anytime you get cold.

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 300912
Go to ronayers.com and create an account. Sign in, then go to hond OEM accessories and look under panels. Free shipping and no tax unless u live in North Carolina. I've rode in 20 degree weather last winter with no jacket or coveralls. There is a 4x4 panel in the middle firewall of the cab. Take it out and every time the fan kicks on its like turning on a heater. Your can go to the club store and buy the fan override kit. That way you can turn the fan on anytime you get cold.

Wow that is great information! Thank you! I will check that out!

Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haven't even got my 21 P1k-3 yet but wondering about adding the upper's to the lower doors to enclose the cab. It gets a little chilly up in northern Minnesota in the winter. I will have the hard roof, glass full windshield, hard rear panel with window. There are a couple places to order them from, Honda Accessories @ $700, and Offroad Armour @ $1000+. Wondering if anyone here has either one and what they think about them? Both look fairly similar on the literature but wonder why the Offroad Armour ones are so much more $? Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
We have a 2019 P1K-3 in NE Michigan and use the Honda Soft door uppers. Easy to use and to remove in warm weather.

2019 P1K 3  17

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Try CEC enclosures. Have set for my pioneer and My talon. There fantastic and seal the best IMO

CEC enclosures 330-495-7617
94531611 775D 480D AEA5 FC27E685B173
12DF7E26 712A 4761 AE6F EACB36088F81

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
View attachment 300912

^^^^This^^^^

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I think the Honda doors will play the best with your other oem equipment.

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 300912

Is that price of $501 per door or for both doors (I hope)?

Reactions: Lady01
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Is that price of $501 per door or for both doors (I hope)?
They're dont seal like a jeep but they are decent. I've always rode 4 wheelers, so they are great to me. Some people will b**** and some won't. These are 2nd generation and fit much better than the 1st generation.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They're dont seal like a jeep but they are decent. I've always rode 4 wheelers, so they are great to me. Some people will b**** and some won't. These are 2nd generation and fit much better than the 1st generation.
They will definitely keep the hail off of you when you ride in the tornado warning lol. I use mine in the ohio winters. I ride in a hoody with no heater. I just pull the radiator fan door off of the firewall and let the heat from the radiator warm the machine.

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Are they easy to FIRST install and are they fairly easy to take off and put back on? Not really sure how much I would use them? I am thinking late fall and early spring mainly, and winter if not below zero F.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Are they easy to FIRST install and are they fairly easy to take off and put back on? Not really sure how much I would use them? I am thinking late fall and early spring mainly, and winter if not below zero F.
The first time will take a couple of hours maybe less. After that it's like a few minutes to take off and put back on. I will put mine back on probably next week and leave them on until late March. @Ohio4x4 leaves his on year round.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I confirm the 2nd gens are better. I have the firsts…they are ok for what they are. They tend to blow out pretty easy at speeds over 20 .

R

Ranger620vs

Feb 24, 2019
Cottage Grove MN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have a 2018 with 1700mile and wish I purchased the hard doors when I bought it new. I have Honda glass windshield,hard back,hard roof and the soft doors. I think mine are the 1st generation the dealer snuck past me. The soft doors work ok they have gaps but the air really won’t come in. The Velcro tab on the top you use to fasten to the top roll bar to prevent them pulling away from the cab at speeds over 20 will fail. Mine did this weekend but a quick trip to the store and purchased a snap kit fixed it. Should be that way from the start. The inferno heater kind of sucks I have the Honda one in now and it not that great.

In minnesota also so same weather. This morning in mooselake it was 30ish and it was ok in the cab with the heater. We did shove a few rags in spots that were leaking air. The cab fit up is not the best.

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ranger your P looks like new! She is a beauty! Still waiting for mine to get delivered.. I can't believe the full factory doors a so damn expensive. I am in the Grand Rapids area.

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just saw your comment of the pic was when it was new... I just saw the pic and said wow!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!