Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm thinking @Moses can do something like this...
IMG 6563
What do you think?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Can you elaborate?
Front bungs connect to make a u shaped windshield. Middle bungs (possibly thicker tubing for strength) connect to make a make a u shaped pillar with roll bars extending backwards diagonally to rear bungs. Every bung keeps the same factory mounting location.

Would it be as strong as your other design...No! But this could be sold and marked clearly "Does not replace Factory Roll Cage", or "Not a safety device"!

It would be cool to attempt the design even if you decide against sales! Just a thought!

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man I hate to hear that you dont sell the cage bungs anymore

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
There's a lot of universal roll cage bungs online and on ebay.

Reactions: JTW
J

JRice

Sep 28, 2017
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can you give an example that would be compatible with the pioneer 1000. I'm not a pro fabricator, just a diy'er so I'm not well educated on bungs.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice welding! Didn't use my tig for a year or so and when I was doing my cage I was having a hard time thinking everything was dirty. Come to find out, my gas line going to the torch had cracks in it. Of course that was after most of the cage was done... Figured it out welding some heavy stuff afterwards and took 70 cfm to start getting a clean weld.

View attachment 32699 View attachment 32700
Just curious if anyone had the dimension between the bolt hole centers on the front cage bung? I am trying to make a little bracket for a friend of mine for his 1000 but he has the front windshield and doors on and they cover up the ROPS bolts. Just thought I would put this out here before we take it apart to get a true measurement. Thank you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!