P1000 P1K5 Rock Lights

KenBoPioneer1000-5

KenBoPioneer1000-5

Nov 11, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2018 P1K5 base model “Red River” that I have tricked out to my specs. I had purchased some red LED rock lights that I was originally going to mount as interior lights. Since my overhead stereo system has built in LEDs, I would like to go ahead and install them as actual rock lights. Just looking for some guidance/opinions regarding the best well locations to mount them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
3C8BD05D A8E2 48B6 B68F DF538AD6AABD
3C8BD05D A8E2 48B6 B68F DF538AD6AABD

Reactions: TripleB
Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am looking to install some on my unit too. Been trying to read up on best location for lighting and not getting covered in mud. Very intrested to see actual install feedback.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isaiah

8ball929

May 31, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I mounted mine up high on the roll bar. They are on the outside of the seatbelt reels. The seatbelts keep them from shining inside the cab or blinding rear passengers. I didn't use any in the front because my ipod lights are side shooting so the actually light up around the front tires well. I don't see anywhere low that they wouldn't get covered in mud. I actually ran mine down my trails before I looked for a mounting location. Up top was the only spot not muddy that would still light up the outside of the tires lol

I guess it depends if you just want them for looks like ground effects it doesn't matter. If you want them for lighting up around your tires. As in rock lights for tire placement then it's a different deal.

20200621 211120

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!