Multi P500/700/1000 Switch Panels-2018 Thread

L

legos

Jun 22, 2019
birmingham, al
Ownership

1. 700-4
i got a 700-4 2019 that needs a switch panel... are you still selling these things?

C

Cozeep

Sep 23, 2019
Williams, Ca
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello, I have a 700-2 Deluxe and would like to buy a 4-6 switch panel with one for a usb.

J

Jfig

Oct 19, 2019
Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a 2019 700-4 that needs a switch panel and I hear you are the go to guy... are you still selling these things? I sent you an email also.

mystic1219

mystic1219

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 3, 2015
I have a 2019 700-4 that needs a switch panel and I hear you are the go to guy... are you still selling these things? I sent you an email also.
Pm replied

D

Doogiebailey

Mar 11, 2020
Somerset, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've tried to PM, but keeps telling me I'm spamming. :mad: I'm hoping to buy an 8 place (2 rows of 4) and a RAM mount spot for my 2019 P1K-5. I'm hoping you are still making these.
cheers!

Dash plate

H

Holmesy_1369

Jan 31, 2021
Ny
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm making a new thread again this year to keep up with some changes. Here is last years thread with some good pics and info Multi - Custom Switch Panels (2017 thread)

I am still making custom switch panels for all year and size Pioneers. The shop has changed my ordering requirements some so I am going to try to keep several options in stock for each model that will cover most peoples needs. There will be an extra charge as well as a waiting time for custom orders. If you need something other than what I have in stock please PM me to discuss.
The panels are laser cut to the exact dimensions of your factory warning label on the dash. You will drill the rivets, peel that label and then mount the panel in its place. I prefer to use a razor knife and cut out only what is needed for the switches and accessories, but there are plenty of people who chose to just make one large cutout. They are steel and I powder coat them to match the dash. Several customers have spray painted over them to match their Pioneer's color and the results look very good.

*A note on 2017+ P700 models. There is a brace behind the dash that interferes with switches and accessories when installed. I am currently revising my panels to adjust for this. It is going to limit the area we have to work with on the panel.

The price is $30 shipped for any of them that I keep in stock.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to ask questions, or share your pictures and install/setup suggestions

View attachment 65478 View attachment 65479 View attachment 65480 View attachment 65481 View attachment 65482
I'm making a new thread again this year to keep up with some changes. Here is last years thread with some good pics and info Multi - Custom Switch Panels (2017 thread)

I am still making custom switch panels for all year and size Pioneers. The shop has changed my ordering requirements some so I am going to try to keep several options in stock for each model that will cover most peoples needs. There will be an extra charge as well as a waiting time for custom orders. If you need something other than what I have in stock please PM me to discuss.
The panels are laser cut to the exact dimensions of your factory warning label on the dash. You will drill the rivets, peel that label and then mount the panel in its place. I prefer to use a razor knife and cut out only what is needed for the switches and accessories, but there are plenty of people who chose to just make one large cutout. They are steel and I powder coat them to match the dash. Several customers have spray painted over them to match their Pioneer's color and the results look very good.

*A note on 2017+ P700 models. There is a brace behind the dash that interferes with switches and accessories when installed. I am currently revising my panels to adjust for this. It is going to limit the area we have to work with on the panel.

The price is $30 shipped for any of them that I keep in stock.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to ask questions, or share your pictures and install/setup suggestions

View attachment 65478 View attachment 65479 View attachment 65480 View attachment 65481 View attachment 65482 View attachment 65483
Are you still making the switch plate covers?

mystic1219

mystic1219

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 3, 2015
Yes, I am still making them. You can PM me if you are interested in one.

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!