P500 P500 Floor Mats ?

SSinc

SSinc

Mar 7, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone buy the Honda oem factory floor mats or make a diy floor mat ? I thought at 1st $90 for a floor mat was a rip off but after many outings its a major pain cleaning all the sand out of the floor that gets trapped in the grooves. My thinking is the flat smooth floor mat would make it much easier to wash out sand / mud rather than taking a small toy sandbox scoop & actually scooping out the sand which is what I usually have to do now. Lets hear your thoughts. I have drilled out bigger drains & added a few more but the sand just plugs them right up & only allows water to enter & exit, I welcome any & all ideas pics & links would help even more. PS this Honda SXS club is totally awesome & helpful, I also joined Rincon Riders but it gets nowhere near the help & support that this SXS gets, if your reading this give yourself a pat on the back! Keep up the great work boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Honda mat in mine and it definitely helps with the clean up. The only shortfall I can see with it is that snow gets packed down and builds up a little, which could happen on factory floor as well but the grid might help hold more before building up. A quick scrape of the boot and it's gone though. It's a good trade though for trying to get the mud out of that grid floor.

dls1966

dls1966

Mar 4, 2018
Kawkawlin Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I got a set for Christmas don't know if I would have spent the money on them myself but now that I do I really like them it's just been snow and sawdust so far but it seems a lot easier to sweep it out but I can't say how they are in the mud or sand or weather dirt gets stuck under it gets stuck down with those pop up pins so you would have to pull them in order to remove it
But it seems like a quality product fits great and looks good

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!